Thread: Eido pvp bugs

Eido pvp bugs

I don't know if these were fixed in the past maintenance but found 2 by accident.
    1: Join, don't touch your keyboard anymore, stay completely afk. After the battle starts you will be kicked out of the ship but will stay flying, out of reach from other players, guaranteed 1/2 places.
    2: After joining, if you can time your jump properly right before being teleported to the ship, you can also achieve the same effect and stay flying out of other players reach.
    ----
    3: I don't know if this is some hack tool but during one of the matches, i was on a dead end road, with that large barrier on my back. Suddenly somebody crossed that barrier from the outside and killed me. When i noticed what had happened it was already too late to screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    I don't know if these were fixed in the past maintenance but found 2 by accident.
    1: Join, don't touch your keyboard anymore, stay completely afk. After the battle starts you will be kicked out of the ship but will stay flying, out of reach from other players, guaranteed 1/2 places.
    2: After joining, if you can time your jump properly right before being teleported to the ship, you can also achieve the same effect and stay flying out of other players reach.
    ----
    3: I don't know if this is some hack tool but during one of the matches, i was on a dead end road, with that large barrier on my back. Suddenly somebody crossed that barrier from the outside and killed me. When i noticed what had happened it was already too late to screenshot.
    We will check them out but I can't make any promises since these are more than likely inherited bugs from TW and not all are as simple to reproduce.