Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Important Announcement] Database Cleaning on April 30th.

Changes announced for April's 30th Maintenance

Hello Azurians! This is a very important announcement. In order to improve all of our player's gaming experience, we have decided to move into a better host. This change will take place next Thursday, on April 30th. The server location will remain the same (EU based) but we will move into a fresh, just installed, newer and better equipment.

Given our six years running, this also means our database has taken quite large proportions. In order to improve the server's performance and provide a better experience for you all, we will be taking quite some drastic measures that will include removing from the database inactive accounts.

During next Thursday's maintenance, all accounts that haven't login from the date of our server release (on February 15, 2014) and until December 31 of 2017 will be removed from our database. All acounts created after that date will remain untouched. This give all of our current and older players time to login their inactive accounts until next Wednesday, April 29th 2020 (all day included). Accounts that haven't show any type of activity between the given period won't be able to access the game anymore after the maintenance.

This also means next week's maintenance will be a particularly long one, but we will keep you updated during the week like always. In the midtime, if you have any friends that might still be able to come back, do spread the word.

Thank you all for your continuos patience and support.

Active User
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
    yes

Hope I dont need to use mudfish again, game just uses lots of data just to prevent lagging on occassions

i did update my AK through client, when i play is like 5min, i got black screen x.x

❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

KhaiRon
    【Ronin SVL5】

Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

【RETIRED】

New Users
    Aura dont shoot me PLEASE! T-T
    I dont have internet of this month

botleveleasy

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    During next Thursday's maintenance, all accounts that haven't login from the date of our server release (on February 15, 2014) and until December 31 of 2017 will be removed from our database. All accounts created after that date will remain untouched.

Here, for people that avoid reading long texts out of habit. I hope that's big enough.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

As 2014 player, I kinda worry someone accidentally press the wrong button XD (I mean, I played from march 2014 to december 2014. and have long hiatus till 20 December 2017) I play AK again from 20 December 2017 till now. please becareful when you're deleting the accounts, becaue considering that you are deleting inactive accounts from 15 Feb 2014 to 31 Dec 2017, my account is in grayzone.
    anyway, does this database cleaning includes deleting ign that already deleted characters?
    Last edited by Anneliese; 04-26-2020 at 10:04 PM.
    || Find me on youtube: tinyurl.com/ErinaCecillia ||
    || If you want to order your own Character BGM ~ Discord: ErinaCecillia#2794 ||

If you're worried just redownload and log in, 10GB or so game client isn't even that much. I forgot when I last logged in, but I still didn't want to lose my characters, heh.

-------
    [07:11 AM] FreuFreu : I wished AK.to was still a casual game but it isn't anymore

--

Just one question: do we have to login to the actual game itself? We can't just login to the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunemori View Post
    Just one question: do we have to login to the actual game itself? We can't just login to the site?
    I'd assume so yes. Your account accessed on the website is for account management, donation transactions, claiming packages, etc. but the in-game database only takes note of in-game logins (for last login dates).

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]