Angry Worst Problem Ever

YOU KNOW. The reason why I can't gain my character into Awakening Level and enjoying play this game BECAUSE THIS BULLSHIT ISSUES.
    I REALLLY DO SOMETHING THAT CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND READ A TONS OF SOLUTION ON THIS FORUM AND CAN'T BE SOLVED.

EVERYTIME I LOGIN MY CHARACTER,IT'S FREEZE BUT AT SAME TIMES A MUSIC OR SOUND EFFECT (walking or click a button) WAS THERE. SO I WAS RESTART MY GAME AND START IT AGAIN. SOMETIMES IT'S MAKE ME KEEP DC EVEN IN DUNGEON. Sometimes when my luck become shit,it happened 6 TIMES PER DAY. EVERYDAY NOT EVERY WEEK. IT ALSO BECOME SAME WHEN I'M SWITCHING MAPS OR GUILD MAP.

AFTER CHANGE EVERYTHING EVEN SWITCHING POWER OPTION,STILL NO ACTION AND THERE'S SOMEONE MENTION ABOUT COCKBLOCKER (clockblocker programs). It become good BUT I WAS FACED ANOTHER PROBLEM WHEN A LAUNCHER DETECTED MY INTERNET IS POOR CONNECTION BUT ACTUALLY INTERNET HAD NO PROBLEM. AND THEN THAT SHIT FREEZE WAS COME BACK.

I'M NOT SAY THIS GAME IS WORST BUT USING AMD BY THIS GAME IS SUCK.

PS:I tried all of issues in this forum. Changing power option,compability win 7,clockbuster,high performances. more.

Yeah this game, or I think all X-Legend games, have issues with AMD. So it's more of X-Legend's fix that's needed more than from our own dev. ):

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Sorry to disappoint, tried for nearly 3 years but there's really no solution

I used to have the same issue with my old PC (that had AMD) it's crazy, I know. Worst part, there's nothing you can do about it. I'm really sorry I know how it feels...

nvrmind that i accept what was happened ^^

(`・ω・´) seeker for frieeendd

I'm using an RX 5700 XT and having no issues so far.