Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance 30/07/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you very much it work now .I have one question when we will get fix for sacred crystal and sacred fragment 4 months and still not work .

Comment

I have found out another bug, senshi can be attacked in dungeon by Bosses and Boss can make senshi auto-dismissing.
      Or in other way, senshi can be killed by Bosses, which never happend before.
      Holy chest system translation are all wrong.
      Old bugs still aren't fixed yet. Swan's gift box still shows nothing, and we don't get anything when opening it.
      Sacred Fragments in LP Shop still isn't able to use. Rogue's golden skill still shows on debuff.
      A phew of World Bosses are auto-gone when they have just shown up in all channels, and some World Bosses are not appeared even It's time.
      Some event npcs in Arcadia city still can't talk. Elven Kingdom map still is glitched.

Comment

i have the same problem too, my senshi is dismissed in flaming city and secret mashes, cant summon my senshi out
        my friend, ign Dietrich is having problem with his advanced skill on samurai, he cant use it anymore, the skill doesnt show Leaf trick, only show Leaf return

please fix it, why we got more bugs after maintenance?? T.T

Head outfit enchantment card lost 2nd option ... fix it please T.T
        Last edited by 46猫; 08-01-2019, 11:23 AM.
        Twinsaga.to | Ign: 46Neko

Comment

Hi hi Aura, I seem to be missing items in ts.

I never got the first two.
          I only got the snowflake.
          I checked my mails, inventory, and bank. It's nowhere to be found D:

Comment

I just do raid and pvp didnt count for my senshi quest I don t know why

Comment

I think you make a mistake with the price of the scrool is not discount at all ap shop it is correct but lp no can you check it please Aura

Comment

Originally posted by HellsOlivia View Post
                I think you make a mistake with the price of the scrool is not discount at all ap shop it is correct but lp no can you check it please Aura
                I'm not sure what you mean Oli but the prices seems correct.
                1 Superior Scrolls = 820 LP
                10 Superior Scrolls = 4100 LP

1 Legendary Scroll = 1.500 LP
                10 Legendary Scrolls = 7.500 LP

1 Advanced Scroll = 4140 LP
                10 Advanced Scrolls = 2070 LP

1 Normal Scroll = 206 LP
                10 Normal Scrolls = 1030 LP

Those are 50% discounts.
                Discounts aren't given about the price of current promotions, but original prices.
                So of course it won't be a discount from the promotions you already have added permanently to the shop, otherwise we would be talking about up to 80% discounts.

Comment

It seems I can't farm plants. Every time I scroll to get to the plant I want, it'd crash.

Comment

Is there gonna be a fix for the missing furnitures in terra?

Comment

can we have senshi consumables promotion or senshi rampage promotion next time please :c ?
                      Twinsaga.to | Ign: 46Neko

Comment

Good idea Neko

Comment

Just report one more thing when we craft some new gear lvl 90 it no count in crafting senshi quest
                          thank you Aura I know you try your best to keep the game alive .
                          Summer rin box are empty .
                          the world boss Nozu in moonlight valley don t show up .
                          Still cannot upgrade sacred crystal .
                          Last edited by HellsOlivia; 09-17-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I will report everything to the dev and see if we can do an emergency maintenance to fix the issues. As for VIP contracts, I have use one as soon we got online to the game and mine was working without problems, so we will have to take a closer look. But I will need a few more details on the reports:

1) Have you lost your unlocked classes after maintenance?
                            2) You can't confirm/change classes?
                            Any details about the problems will be helpful.

Comment

no problem with class now
                              Just report one more thing when we craft some new gear lvl 90 it no count in crafting senshi quest

Comment

thank you Aura I know you try your best to keep the game alive .
                                the world boss Nozu in moonlight valley don t show up .

Comment

Working...
                                X