Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance 22/03/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance 22/03/2017

Server Maintenance
    Date: 22/03/2017
    Starting Time: No ETA yet
    Finishing Time: 1 hour aprox./SIZE]

Patch Notes
    - New Astral Puzzle [Consumables Edition]: This week we will have a very special Astral Puzzle, with all the type of items you definetely need in your power. 5-Star Guarantee Evolution Scrolls for Gear, Accesories and Trinkets. Ancient Stone Reshuffle Scrolls. 30-Day Vip contracts and 7-Day Vip contracts. Enchantment Cards, ExP Items, Loot Charms, Fertilizers, Snack Packs, and much more! Available like always for one week, until March 29.

- New Promotions:Our weekly promotions are changing tomorrow. On this edition, Ornaments for the AP Store and Costume Weapons for the LP Store, with exciting brand new releases.

- Upcoming Content: We are finishing the last details to our Senshi-related update and we will bring you more news next week, so get ready to achieve new stats and bonuses!

Are any of these coming anytime soon or was this just so people would be quiet lol?

It's been exactly a month since we had an update that wasn't just changing the astral puzzle and lp/ap promos.
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

Comment

Daaaaaamn Savage truth ayyyy @fio
      ~TwinSaga~
      Daisuki

Cuddles

Divergent + Hwyaden Guild Always in my Heart

Comment

Originally posted by xFio View Post
        It's been exactly a month since we had an update that wasn't just changing the astral puzzle and lp/ap promos.
        agreed, especially with this one :c
        I miss the patch notes that included "bug fixes", "added missing translations" and stuff like that

also, high hopes on the upcoming senshi update regarding all those bugsplats. so, if there's new stuff we don't dc (nearly) everytime we just enter the senshi interface

Twin Saga ►► Sangh
        Kharybdis ◄◄ Aura Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Sangh View Post

agreed, especially with this one :c
          I miss the patch notes that included "bug fixes", "added missing translations" and stuff like that

also, high hopes on the upcoming senshi update regarding all those bugsplats. so, if there's new stuff we don't dc (nearly) everytime we just enter the senshi interface
          That too ^ still getting splat when switching out I want them to fix this like soon for next week

Waifu
          Guild Master of Cuddles in TwinSaga.to
          Mage & Cleric

My avatar & my signature was made by Catalola you can view her amazing artwork at
          ☆・:・Catalola's Art Shop・:・☆

Comment

Ive never experienced any senshi bugsplats but im suffering with server delay for a week now and even worse I can infect people if im in a party with them

Comment

Thanks for the updates Aura but i'm with the rest of us :

The one all we need FIX for bugsplat.
              Hope this coming with next week update or in this few days because if is not then, we can't going to enjoy the new updates..
              " The Heart of Magic are Lies "

Comment

I'm still skeptical to use my Yu Ji contract, last time i used one. I got 2-3 bugsplat per usage D:
                I Seriously Need Help. I'm being Infected by Mushroom Madness.

Comment

soo.

server update yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by KeanHD View Post
                    soo.

server update yet ?

Server maint is already over and you can log in anytime now

Comment

Originally posted by Marisaki View Post
                      Ive never experienced any senshi bugsplats but im suffering with server delay for a week now and even worse I can infect people if im in a party with them
                      As far as I know, the server has been stable, as I've got no reports regarding general lag or delay, so it might actually be a client-sided issue. As for the "infect" part, did you mean affect? As it is impossible to "infect" other players with delay/lag (but you can affect the party, by slowing them down and such)

Comment

So after the Maint of this week. Experienced a Bugsplat when pressing N, and press Upgrade on a Selected Senshi, Rip lol
                        I Seriously Need Help. I'm being Infected by Mushroom Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Samuel View Post
                          As far as I know, the server has been stable, as I've got no reports regarding general lag or delay, so it might actually be a client-sided issue. As for the "infect" part, did you mean affect? As it is impossible to "infect" other players with delay/lag (but you can affect the party, by slowing them down and such)

whenever me and muh friends run ffc pt
                          they'd suddenly experience delay and once i leave the pt it becomes really smooth for them
                          u wu
                          but atm im not currently experiencing this issue
                          hopefully it doesnt return
                          Last edited by Marisaki; 03-24-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisaki View Post
                            whenever me and muh friends run ffc pt
                            they'd suddenly experience delay and once i leave the pt it becomes really smooth for them
                            u wu
                            but atm im not currently experiencing this issue
                            hopefully it doesnt return
                            Let me guess, you're a samurai?
                            IGN: Fio
                            Guild: 8bit

Comment

When will we get the Metarealm FFC, fix translation (at least for starstone), hidden stats from Starstone (Green Diamond Lv80 & Ancient SS)?

Comment

Working...
                              X