Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] All I Want For Christmas is You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] All I Want For Christmas is You

What better way to spend the holiday season with cherished loved ones? Capture those wonderful moments on camera!

- This is a Forum Group Screenshot Event. All entries must be uploaded on this thread.

- The group must consist of AT LEAST 3 players.

- Show us how you celebrate the holidays with your friends! The outfits, situations, and surroundings will be taken into account.

- Enhancing your screenshot is allowed but should have no external elements, besides text and speech balloons.

- Make sure to list the names of all the participating players in your group entry.

- You can submit and/or edit your entries until December 27, 2019. Winners will be announced on December 30, 2019.

- TWO group entries will be chosen for the rewards.

- 1,000 Gold will be awarded to each participant of the winning entries.

- Listed participants in winning entries will be added into a raffle where
    TWO participants have a chance of getting 24x Christmas Lele Contracts and a 5-Star Senshi Evolution Stone.

- Listed participants in all entries will be added into a raffle where
    ONE participant has a chance of getting a very rare trinket from the Spirit Valley World Boss!

Happy Holidays to All!
    Last edited by [GM]Marisa; 12-23-2019, 07:40 PM. Reason: Changes to the Bonus Raffle Prize

We wish you a merry christmas!

Participants: lotus, Windy, JubeiChan, Sapphire, LunarSelesia, 46Neko

Edit: Adding text, Border frame.
    Twinsaga.to | Ign: 46Neko

Comment

Participants:
      Yodoi
      Hakaze
      Zefie
      Sapphire
      Nonno
      Wendigo
      JubeiChan
      LunarRica
      96Neko

AURA KINGDOM.TO
      Jewel Rozelle
      [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
      Jewel Sapphire
      [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Comment

Just a few clarifications.

1) Entering in multiple entries is fine but your participation only counts once. Meaning if you are in the two winning entries, you will only receive rewards good for one participant.

2) This also applies to the use of alternate characters of your account.

3) Please only submit one entry per forum account.

I hope that is understood. I will not be too strict with entries as this event is meant for fun and enjoyment. I'm looking forward to seeing all the memories you make together!

Comment

Okay thank you Marisa Happy Merry Christmas

Comment

Looks like the event was a little bit hard to participate in.

Thank you to those who put in the effort and participated despite the difficulty. I appreciate it very much!

The following players will receive 1,000 gold:

lotus
            Windy
            JubeiChan
            Sapphire
            LunarSelesia
            46Neko
            Yodoi
            Hakaze
            Zefie
            Nonno
            Wendigo

The 2 winners of the 24x Christmas Lele Contracts and a 5-Star Senshi Evolution Stone are Zefie and Windy.

And the lucky winner of the Spirit Valley World Boss Trinket is Nonno.

All prizes will be sent within the week.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

Comment

thank you very much for the event, hopefully in the next one more people participate

Comment

Working...
              X