Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse

! - Read before posting - !

The Technical Issues section stands for actual >TECHNICAL< problems and not bug reports, keep that in mind before making a new thread.
In case you want to report bugs, please do it in the correct section which is Bugs Report.

Sample of Technical problems:
Launcher related problems:
-Launcher crashes
-Error/Bug report window
-etc...
Client related problems:
-Missing textures
-Client crashes
-Disconnects
-etc...

Sample of bugs:
*Can't accept quests
*Can't use item
*Items not translated
*etc...

Thanks for your cooperation.
Ayasel/Staff
See more
See less

Stuck at Character Selection.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stuck at Character Selection.

    Hey, so, I've been having this problem for a while. Each time I'm trying to log into my alt character, I will get stuck at the character selection.

    My friend checked and he said that my character is online, but on my screen, it's still on the character selection.

    My only solution is to exit the game and re-open.

    For a while it's bearable, but for a long term, it's getting a tad annoying.

    If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, thanks!

  • #2
    For some reason I'm happy coz i'm not alone...
    I do experience it very often, not just in char select.. sometimes Logging in.. pls wait.. and 5-10mins am still waiting o_O.. sometimes "Entering server..." - 5mins.. it is still entering.. wth :O/

    So i think the problem comes from the server itself... or maybe some regions have problems being farther than the server host...

    What I do when I try the next attempt to login is... to Troubleshoot adapter and reset the router...

    Answers won't be given, Just because you ask for it... You have to look for yourself.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by knightm938 View Post
      For some reason I'm happy coz i'm not alone...
      I do experience it very often, not just in char select.. sometimes Logging in.. pls wait.. and 5-10mins am still waiting o_O.. sometimes "Entering server..." - 5mins.. it is still entering.. wth :O/

      So i think the problem comes from the server itself... or maybe some regions have problems being farther than the server host...

      What I do when I try the next attempt to login is... to Troubleshoot adapter and reset the router...
      Ahh, I see.
      Glad to see I'm not alone as well.
      ;; u ;; It kinda sucks especially when it's stuck when you're in a hurry..

      Comment


      • #4
        Its frusting

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pierro View Post
          Each time I'm trying to log into my alt character, I will get stuck at the character selection.
          ...
          !
          Same. For my case, it only happense 10% of the time. I suggest you use the launcher bypass to cut down on waiting time. I have had this problem since I've started playing years ago. I never bothered trying to fix.

          If it always happens to you, try logging out completely without closing the game application, logging back in and see if you're able to log in without getting stuck.

          I have never personally tried this myself since it I don't get stuck at character screen often, however, I have never gotten stuck in character select right after I log in.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DanSenpai View Post
            ...I have never gotten stuck in character select right after I log in.
            Today, I got stuck in character select right after logging in, therefore, this method will not eliminate the problem.

            Comment


            • #7
              This has also been happening to me recently, moreso than it has in years past (although it has occurred for a long while). Similarly, it happens when switching between characters, most times, and specifically only gets stuck immediately after you try to log in with a different character.

              ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

              Asurei | ☜☆☞ | Lancer | ☜☆☞ | Shuriken
              Arinne| ☜☆☞ | Bard | ☜☆☞ | Sorcerer

              Hiroya | ☜☆☞ | Guardian | ☜☆☞ | Ravager


              Signature by Rizun

              ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

              Comment


              • #8

                Still unsolved? I'm stuck in character selection and even restarting everything, nothing changes ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Xinoda View Post
                  Still unsolved? I'm stuck in character selection and even restarting everything, nothing changes ...
                  Hello. Please try to delete game.bin in your AKTO folder, then run launcher.exe as administrator. You can full scan after those steps if it doesn't work.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X