Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i obtain Armor Secret Stones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i obtain Armor Secret Stones?

The title says

On Navea, there's an NPC that sell all the SS for certain class, keep in mind that one class wont have ALL kinds of secret stone, so if your class doesnt have one for example, gloves, just talk to another npc and find somegloves, you may wanna check your sub first but in the end it really doesnt matter beyond your main class, on the remaining ones you can put whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Nowaki View Post
      keep in mind that one class wont have ALL kinds of secret stone, so if your class doesnt have one for example, gloves, just talk to another npc and find somegloves
      This is outdated information. All classes now have all the Secrets Stones for each Armor type and they're being sold at the same class NPCs in Navea.

Here's where you can locate them: https://i.imgur.com/UiRvUfI.png

Comment

Originally posted by Nowaki View Post
        On Navea, there's an NPC that sell all the SS for certain class, keep in mind that one class wont have ALL kinds of secret stone, so if your class doesnt have one for example, gloves, just talk to another npc and find somegloves, you may wanna check your sub first but in the end it really doesnt matter beyond your main class, on the remaining ones you can put whatever
        theres even stones for specialization skills (ex: devouring beast) just sayin

Comment

Working...
        X