Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manga

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower of God
    The Gamer
    The Gate
    Overlord(not to many caps out but still good)
    Tokyo Ghoul: Re
    K
    Black Haze

Comment

Prison School ftw!

Click the gif to have nightmares!

Comment

Gakkou Gurashi
        gnre :Horror, School Life, Seinen, Slice Of Life ...
        I like this because loli +zombie...
        Bakuon
        gnre : Seinen, Slice Of Life, Sports..
        school girls and motorcycle...

Comment

-One Punch Man
          -The New Gate
          -Tokyo Ghoul: Re
          -Bleach

Comment

Any manga with plots will do.

Comment

@Spctr So what man are you? Butt man or Bewb man?

Comment

Boku no Hero Academia
                Prison School
                Shokugeki no Soma
                Love Tyrant
                Last edited by akima002; 05-07-2016, 09:09 AM.

akima002 lvl 90 Tachi/Shuri Retired

Comment

-'Maasim pag hilaw'
                  -'Matamis pag hinog'

Answers won't be given, Just because you ask for it... You have to look for yourself.

Comment

This season: Re:Zero, Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
                    My best might be: Sora no otoshimono, HenNeko, Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, TWGOK, bokura wa minna kawaisou

Comment

Kaya mas gusto mo yung hinog, ganun ba?

Comment

OP Manga LOL

Comment

Originally posted by YatogamiYakumo View Post
                          OP Manga LOL
                          Lol Momo :P

akima002 lvl 90 Tachi/Shuri Retired

Comment

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

The three most powerful words spoken when someone's holding your hand

The three most beautiful words felt when they're by your side

And the three most tragic words left in your heart, when they're taken from you.

Comment

I have a lot of favorite manga to the point I can't even remember all of them.

But the one that leaves a great impression to me would be:

1. Dengeki Daisy by Motomi Kyousuke

Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died, he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. But one day, through an unexpected incident as Teru begins working for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki, she starts to question DAISY's identity. DAISY may be closer to Teru than she thinks...

2. Shounen Dolls by Hibiki Wataru

Etou Ageha is the successor of a family that have been doll makers for generations. Everyone in her family has a special ability - to be able to hear the voices of dolls. With the two guardian dolls, Leo and Yuki, Ageha should be able to become the true leader of the family, but due to some complications, Yuki was lost a long time ago. And thus, our heroine is on a quest to find the lost doll, while accompanied by the other guardian doll, Leo...

3. Hanatsukihime by Hibiki Wataru

When Lys was born, her heart did not beat at all. To save her, her mother made a contract with a devil: Lys can borrow his heart until the day she turns sixteen, but after that, he will eat her body. Together with her companion, Siva, someone whom she met by chance in the desert at night, she travels around as a dancer girl to find the devil who sealed her fate. One day, while they were traveling, they suddenly meet an egoistic prince and a ring spirit...

All of these manga are completed. They are really worth reading; although I have to note that different people have different tastes and opinions. I personally truly enjoy them myself. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayasel View Post
                                (Forgot to add this thread.)

I've just read Nozoki Ana and Velvet Kiss. Damn, I loved them both. (NSFW)
                                What are you favorite ones and which one would you recommend? Share your thoughts.
                                Hmm...let's see if I try to find over genres so I would like....

1) on NSFW - Cartoonists NSFW, Her Voice, SStudy, My Friend's Dad, Nozomu Nozomi (All are webtoons) <let's not add the eromanga or BL or Yuri genre here.>

2) on Action - Solo Leveling, Rebirth: City Deity, LV999 no Murabito, I am the sorcerer king, Hero? I quit along time ago, Battle Frenzy, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, unOrdinary, Panlong, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Tales of Demon and Gods, One Piece, Boku no Hero Academia, Versatile Mage, Black Clover, Don's Adventure in Another World.

3) on Ecchi and Comedy - Boku Girl, Boku wa Mari no Naka, Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to, Fate/stay night - Heavens Failure, Girl Reborn, I am my Wife, Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai, KimoOta idol Yarutteyo, Mida Love (by Hayashi Tetsuya), Onii-chan wa Oshimai, Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare.
                                "Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
                                Where knowledge is free
                                Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
                                By narrow domestic walls
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X