Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to play on this and Aeria server at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to play on this and Aeria server at the same time?

Amazing how fast you got a private server working. I was just wondering, after converting the client, is it will possible to play on the Aeria servers? I'd like to try this server, but I would also like to be able to play on the official server too. Would the best solution just be to download the a new client for the private server?

nope u just do a extra copy for it if u patch done or re-install again and make diff folder

Comment

The converter itself makes an extra copy of Aeria's client for you, so once you are done with the patching you will still have both clients available. There is no reason you couldn't play both if that's what you prefer.

Comment

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. See you in-game!

Comment

Bump on this, what are the two copies of the launcher? There is Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe, but both are the same thing, is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by JonFawkes View Post
            Bump on this, what are the two copies of the launcher? There is Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe, but both are the same thing, is this correct?
            When you convert your client a new aura kingdom client folder will be created in the location you used to install the converter. (you can run launcher.exe from there) or just launch the game from the desktop (installing the converter will also install a shotcut in your desktop).

Comment

Working...
            X