Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

these modifications are hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these modifications are hell

These stats modifiers on TL (solo), are fucking awesome
    There is no way to not be stressed with debuffs placed in all classes. Every day Aura makes it weaker
    I stopped playing AK, because this one was better and more fun
    But instead of being fun, it's getting more and more annoying.

Please Aura, stop these updates from debuff stats. It's already good.

Originally posted by Bot View Post
    These stats modifiers on TL (solo), are fucking awesome
    There is no way to not be stressed with debuffs placed in all classes. Every day Aura makes it weaker
    I stopped playing AK, because this one was better and more fun
    But instead of being fun, it's getting more and more annoying.

Please Aura, stop these updates from debuff stats. It's already good.
    I have no idea what you are talking about dear, but the only dungeons modified by ourselves are our custom nightmares.
    All changes involving official dungeons, are made by XL.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
      I have no idea what you are talking about dear, but the only dungeons modified by ourselves are our custom nightmares.
      All changes involving official dungeons, are made by XL.
      I went to do the solo TL. I always get to floor 9 only with the Navea buffs. I decided to put the other buffs to improve a little
      I entered TL, and I couldn't even damage the 4th floor
      And I had a lot of buffs, and my crit dmg only took 10k, 20k, 50k... before even without the zeal, I took at least minimun 100k in crit dmg
      Last edited by Bot; 06-01-2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bot View Post
        I went to do the solo TL. I always get to floor 9 only with the Navea buffs. I decided to put the other buffs to improve a little
        I entered TL, and I couldn't even damage the 4th floor
        And I had a lot of buffs, and my crit dmg only took 10k, 20k, 50k... before even without the zeal, I took at least minimun 100k in crit dmg
        That's just meant you have to gear up some more ._.

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK
        IGN : _Yume_(Duelist-20)
        Other Classes : Crusader-15, Ninja-20, Wizard-20, Sorcerer-20, Lancers-20, Grenadier-15, Necromancer-20, Gunslingers-20, Performer-10, Warbow-20, Bard-10, Ravager-10, Tachi-1, Brawler-99, Guardian-10, Dragonista-20
        Revenant

Comment

Originally posted by llYumell View Post
          That's just meant you have to gear up some more ._.
          i did it bro
          the question is, last week i arrived at the 9th floor. This only with the Navea buffs
          With the navea buffs and more that I have here in the bag, I couldn't even get past the 3rd floor a week later
          Now you can't tell if it's because of the class nerf or the even worse debuff in TL
          a lot of difference with few buffs and no sets +30 I went to 9th
          and now with the +30 armor set together with navea buffs and more, I’m not going pass the 3rd.
          saw the difference i'm trying to explain?

Comment

There is no adjustments for the dungeon though or class nerf from last week. Unless you entered the wrong dungeon aka the nightmare mode in black rock desert instead of the normal solo one in whistling canyon.

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK
            IGN : _Yume_(Duelist-20)
            Other Classes : Crusader-15, Ninja-20, Wizard-20, Sorcerer-20, Lancers-20, Grenadier-15, Necromancer-20, Gunslingers-20, Performer-10, Warbow-20, Bard-10, Ravager-10, Tachi-1, Brawler-99, Guardian-10, Dragonista-20
            Revenant

Comment

Originally posted by llYumell View Post
              There is no adjustments for the dungeon though or class nerf from last week. Unless you entered the wrong dungeon aka the nightmare mode in black rock desert instead of the normal solo one in whistling canyon.
              i not entered on NTL solo, i do only TL

But thanks guys.

Can close tris topic
              Last edited by Bot; 06-06-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X