Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Free AP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Free AP!

What's the best way of making money in Aura Kingdom? Playing of course! Not only because all the goodies you will find farming and the loyalty points; but because we actually reward you for your login time. If you accumulate a total of 3 hours of login on the day, you will receive 12 AP as prize!

Procedure couldn't be more simple: as long you accumulate 3 full hours a day of login (remember, in the server time GMT+1) you will receive free AP in your account. Every day at 01:30 server time 12AP will be send to all accounts that have met the login requirements on the previous day. You will see the AP in your balance; after a quick re-connect.

can we meet another human players in the private server?

Comment

No, sadly everyone is either undead or other type of monstrous-like-species.
      Avoid at all costs if you feel unsafe around these types of creatures.

Comment

It's nice that this is implemented, reminds me of another game I play which rewards you for being online often. Also happy that the administration here is kind enough to give some benefits / incentives to plays it's definitely a good sign!

Comment

Would this stack? I mean 9 hours of gameplay = 3 times AP?
          IGN : Incapacity(Guardian) IshidaUryu(Warbow)
          Mutiny's Sub-Guild Leader
          Log Horizon Fanboy

Comment

Why's my AP not increasing?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nasheesux View Post
              Why's my AP not increasing?? Thanks
              Same i have also not received any AP

Comment

havent received any ap too and i played for more than 6 hours yesterday, and i know that because i used a yellow food buff and it expired

Comment

Me too, i spent almost 6 hours yesterday and i haven't received any AP yet. :3

Comment

Don't worry, we will check the problem and fix it. I will contact you if I need your ID's, but is seems a general problem.

Comment

2nd day playing still no AP =(

Comment

Aura has say itīs a general problem and they will fixed it soon, so why you spam here?

Comment

Problem is fixed now, you should all receive in a moment the AP from yesterday's login. If you reconnect in 30 minutes you will see it in your balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
                            Problem is fixed now, you should all receive in a moment the AP from yesterday's login. If you reconnect in 30 minutes you will see it in your balance.
                            i already received mine. thanks! :3

Comment

i havent recieve my ap i play for almost 8 to 9 hours its 2 days ago can u plsss fix it

Comment

Working...
                              X