Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Ingame and Forums Event] Stay at Home!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN : _Yume_
    House : Revenant

I'm preparing a base for my small guild Revenant~ We welcome you to our base

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK
    IGN : _Yume_(Duelist-20)
    Other Classes : Crusader-15, Ninja-20, Wizard-20, 2x Sorcerer-20, 2x Lancers-20, Grenadier-20, Necromancer-20, Gunslingers-20, Performer-15, Warbow-20, Bard-20, Ravager-10, Tachi-10, Brawler-99, Guardian-15, Dragonista-20, 2x Lashers-20
    Revenant

Comment

1. NiieR
      2. NiiHouse

Wont you come and join me in some light reading? :>
      Contact me ♥
      Aura Kingdom: Niige
      Twin Saga: Birb

Comment

Event

ING: LeilaScarlet
        HouseName: LovelyHouse

Comment

Character: Jellyfish
          House: Galaxsea

-lures you with food and music- *~*

AURA KINGDOM.TO
          Jewel Rozelle
          [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
          Jewel Sapphire
          [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Comment

IGN : misamisa
            House name : MiSaMisA

Comment

1. NiieR
              2. NiiHouse

Wont you come and join me in some light reading? :>
              Remember your house needs to be on Public Setting to participate on the event. Once your setting is changed let me know so I can pay my visit. You need to change it before the deadline!

Comment

ING: Yuxin
                House: Resort

Come to my house, you will see Athena greeting you with a smile, pulling your carriage to the left, and going to visit with me. You will see a big tree with a swing on it. There is a delicate stone table beside, you can drink tea here, there is a violet vine, so you don't have to worry about being exposed to the sun. There is a large open-air bath opposite, which can accommodate many friends to go swimming together. Then you will see a Ferris wheel rotating. There is a message board and mailbox at the door. If you have something to say to me in person, just leave a message to me. When you come to the house, you will see a warm closet with lots of fruits you can enjoy. The sofa is big enough for you to lie down and rest, but please don't press on my cat. The back is my bedroom. This kind of decoration is not my style, but my girlfriend likes it, so I have to. Come upstairs. I'm going to hold a sea style party for you tonight. I hope you like it. Next door is my study and a piano. When holding the party, if you want, you can play for others. If you want to calm down or answer the phone, you can go to the balcony. I usually fish here. From the balcony down the stairs you will come to the back garden, you will see a very large tree, under the tree to enjoy the cool, while drinking tea is also a very good choice.

(Sorry, my English is not very good. I wish you can forgive me for not writing well enough.)

Comment

Fixed! Sorry for the trouble, i forgot xD
                  Contact me ♥
                  Aura Kingdom: Niige
                  Twin Saga: Birb

Comment

IGN:ElleCharms
                    HouseName: ChamrsPlace
                    Last edited by kotoriminami; 04-03-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Since many people is asking me this in DMs instead, I'll clarify it here:
                      1. The piece of soap had a durations of 7 Days. This means you had that time frame only to complete the quest, and once your soap expired, it would disappear like any other item with a duration time frame.
                      2. The soap cannot be claimed again once expired, either the quest taken again.
                      3. Meaning that if you haven't completed your quest during the time frame of the soap, you won't be able to complete it.
                      4. Uncompleted quests will be removed from characters once the NPC is removed from the game.

Comment

Character Name: RayneeDay
                        House Name: WhaleHome

Dun worry about the whales they friendly

Hope I'm not too late, was busy with promo and didnt get a chance to upload

Comment

I will be announcing the winners for the Stay at home forums event this friday.
                          Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Congratulations to our winners!

RayneeDay

Kiiea

LeilaScarlet

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who joined! I have a lovely time at each of your houses and it was super though to come up with our final 3. The winners will have to pm me the full list of their furnitures of choice with full names of each item.

Comment

Working...
                            X