Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Free AP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xerzex View Post
    This may not be AP related but I once got my last log in reward and I didn't get my 1k loyalty points but got everything else.
    If it's not related, then why would you post an unrelated subject in this thread? Also, it's better to have used the search function considering not only you would have wondered about it. Example: Log In Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by deviruchi View Post
      If it's not related, then why would you post an unrelated subject in this thread? Also, it's better to have used the search function considering not only you would have wondered about it. Example: Log In Pack.
      Had it ever occurred to you that I did but didn't see it at thay given time? Rudeness aside I got my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerzex View Post
        Had it ever occurred to you that I did but didn't see it at thay given time? Rudeness aside I got my answer.
        There is no rudeness. If there were, you would have seen a lot of horrible phrases. It is legitimate to question why post a completely different subject in this thread instead of maybe creating a new one in a proper section.

Maybe you did search and maybe you couldn't find it. I just always type it saying people should use the search function. Why? Because it saves on the unnecessary amount of threads that pop up for the same future issues. I also know that search function can be a jerk since it searches specific words. If the thread with the issue you're looking for doesn't contain that word, then it wouldn't appear.

Comment

We have to login to the website for 3 hours or we have to play for 3 hours to earn 12 AP?

Comment

Originally posted by Inubleach View Post
            We have to login to the website for 3 hours or we have to play for 3 hours to earn 12 AP?
            Yeah.

Comment

what do you mean by everyone is either undead or other type of monstrous like species ?. when i play AKO Pserver, the people like the usual Official Website. not undead or something.

Comment

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Peace, mercy and blessings of God
                I want to link you to download the game and register link
                About small as possible and her thank you

Comment

This is awesome ! Thank you ^^!

Comment

why online more than 3 hours though still only 12 AP

Comment

Sr , how i can earn free AP ? i'm playing more than 3 hours but nothing happened ( now i'm receive login gift box day 9 )

Comment

Free ap for playing 3 hour? this server gets better and better. I moved from aeria cause this place has some dungeon that gives 10 lp per boss. o m g loving it thx

Comment

ugh so awesome free ap for 3 hour playing and easy lp thank you for such an awesome game. pico thanks you

Comment

Originally posted by Piconokingdom View Post
                            ugh so awesome free ap for 3 hour playing and easy lp thank you for such an awesome game. pico thanks you
                            im very glad about the free ap here since I really don't have a huggggeee of moneys to spent but.. thankies

ps. nice pico avatar ;3

Comment

Private server are the best cause you got some free stuff that you wouldn't on the Official server

Comment

Working...
                              X