Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruit A Friend System!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    can you add more recruiting friend system..

    like when we login at our account at site. we had a link of our recruiting..
    it's hard to recruit friend from FB coz much my friend (teenagers) gamers doesn't / never seen email. only seen email when they registering and veryficating account in game.
    never check email at daily use.

    so what i suggest is.. make a permanent link refferal for each id so it can be easily promoted to other ppl.. like with using facebook and using twitter or using Mobile..

    Email Refferer is useless in My Country.

    Thanks Btw.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dodomonsters View Post
      can you add more recruiting friend system..

      like when we login at our account at site. we had a link of our recruiting..
      it's hard to recruit friend from FB coz much my friend (teenagers) gamers doesn't / never seen email. only seen email when they registering and veryficating account in game.
      never check email at daily use.

      so what i suggest is.. make a permanent link refferal for each id so it can be easily promoted to other ppl.. like with using facebook and using twitter or using Mobile..

      Email Refferer is useless in My Country.

      Thanks Btw.
      I don't think this is possible to add dodo. And yet, the spirit of the referrer system is not to spam it in places you don't even know who reads them (consider you have a limited amount of invites). So if your friends aren't used to use their email address, is just as simple as letting them know they have being invited. They still need an email to register to the game and forums, like in any other game.

      Comment


      • #18
        hai aura one more question..

        I am and my friend is an internet cafe gamers not a home gamer.

        do i get AP too when i referring my friend from same internet cafe? i play in internet cafe my friend more then 5 players that still play other games like DN.

        i would like to invite them.. when i invite them and the requirement is complete do i get reward too?
        Last edited by dodomonsters; 03-12-2014, 04:51 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Just wanna ask... I know already that I have invited my friends to switch and play in this server coz its really cool to play in here, but they keep on asking me on why they have not receive any e-mail or links from you guys. i know i can just give them the site and make them register in here but i saw this "recruit a friend system" and it would be such a waste not using this opportunity to earn some freebies so might as well give it a try, so I'm just wondering what went wrong, thank you so much and more power to this server and happy gaming =)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by eliyesha29 View Post
            Just wanna ask... I know already that I have invited my friends to switch and play in this server coz its really cool to play in here, but they keep on asking me on why they have not receive any e-mail or links from you guys. i know i can just give them the site and make them register in here but i saw this "recruit a friend system" and it would be such a waste not using this opportunity to earn some freebies so might as well give it a try, so I'm just wondering what went wrong, thank you so much and more power to this server and happy gaming =)
            Well, first of all check you did sent the invites from the system and added the right email address. Ask your friends to check their spam mail too, and remember they need to use the link there to register. Otherwise the accounts wont be bounded.

            Originally posted by dodomonsters View Post
            hai aura one more question..

            I am and my friend is an internet cafe gamers not a home gamer.

            do i get AP too when i referring my friend from same internet cafe? i play in internet cafe my friend more then 5 players that still play other games like DN.

            i would like to invite them.. when i invite them and the requirement is complete do i get reward too?
            When they meet the requirements, you will receive the prize. And the AP per login is not IP restricted.

            Comment


            • #21
              Aura can you make a check button not only to get the reward but also can check bout how long my friend was login in game.

              i tough my friend was playing more then 36hours but still can't redeem the AP.

              coz i dont know the detail

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dodomonsters View Post
                Aura can you make a check button not only to get the reward but also can check bout how long my friend was login in game.

                i tough my friend was playing more then 36hours but still can't redeem the AP.

                coz i dont know the detail
                I don't know how much trouble will be to do so dodo, but I will ask our web designer if he can add such option.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Can we have soms screens of the cloths please? :3

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I still don't have it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Meili View Post
                      Can we have soms screens of the cloths please? :3
                      You can find them at PortSkandia, but I'll see if I can add a screen to the thread.

                      Originally posted by xgama910 View Post
                      I still don't have it.
                      Are you sure your friend already met the 36 played hours requirement?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Aura View Post
                        You can find them at PortSkandia, but I'll see if I can add a screen to the thread.



                        Are you sure your friend already met the 36 played hours requirement?
                        Well IDK but i invited him about Last week and we met yesterday and he is now lvl 44 and idk if his online time is 36 hours. how do i know if he was playing that long?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          my friend dont get reward,iam playing for around 5 days now and lev up to 50+

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by krassus View Post
                            my friend dont get reward,iam playing for around 5 days now and lev up to 50+
                            Remember the requirement is of 36 hours played. It doesn't matter how many days, but the total amount of time you was online. Once you fill the requirements, your friend will be able to claim his prize.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I was longer online than 36h,thats the problem^^

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by krassus View Post
                                I was longer online than 36h,thats the problem^^
                                Well if you were then there shouldn't be any, but remember the prize isn't send authomatic. The accounts must be bounded first of all (which means, you created the account from the link you received in the email) and if they are, once you have meet the requirements your friend must claim his prize from the website. If you have fulfill all this steps sucessfuly and yet you cannot get your reward, then I will need the accounts ID of both the players involved in the problem (referer and referred) and emails (Of course, in a private message).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X