Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Spender Promotion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL it official Aura post it.

Comment

Originally posted by solid2005 View Post
      LOL it official Aura post it.
      Han meant.. this is not the "official" server.. Because Elisium said his server is Hydra..which is one of Aeria's servers...

Shayna - Shuriken
      Schae - Necromancer
      Winona - Bard

Comment

Idk if anyone suggested it already, but is it possible to update the first time spender promo, I know for older users it might not be useful (unless you can reset it so it counts any new people buying ap) but the current items aren't really that useful truthfully, and I hate comparing to OS but their first time spender is a lot more valuable / useful and I think it upsell's spending ap on it's own.

Comment

yes aura, i suggest you upgrade the first spender promo. like adding new key/s or mount/s or weapon/s or armor/s. i'm planning to donate money as soon as school break comes. so i'm gonna wait for the upgrade of first time spender promo~~~
          Last edited by maria; 09-02-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to that as well. Planning to donate as soon as my next pay comes in lol. Hopefully we get to see a new improved first time promo so a lot of people would be raring to donate
            Elene - XX Sorc/Shuri Reisi - 7X Bard/Sorc MiKoTo - 7X Crus/Necro Flayre - 7X Necro/Sorc MiHaRu - 7X Shuri/Necro
            かわいいDesuかわいいDeux
            Essedel- 62 Monk
            もち

Comment

I was happy to don a but after that I saw a little bit depressed. Items didn't catch my interest.
              riding pet for 3 days... and cant put on share warehouse.
              eido useless...
              potion?
              scrolls?
              Those things don't support for new players...
              Last edited by Leon2015; 09-04-2014, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X