Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Spender Promotion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Spender Promotion!

1st Time Spender Promotion Package!
    As an unlimited promotion, we reward all of our first time donators for their support to our server. Once you have donated for the first time (and regardless of the amount!) you only have to take your prize from the Shopping Cart, just by accesing the Item Mall ingame with any of your characters.

Although the promotion doesn't have any expiration date, remember the pack can only be received the first time you donate with your account. Besides fortification scrolls and other consumables, you'll also receive a special Eidolon as a sign of our appreciation. The pack contains:

- Weapon Fortification Scroll x3 (Non Tradeable)
    - Armor Fortification Scroll x3 (Non Tradeable)
    - Aura Helmet
    - Aura Armor
    (The set that "levels up" with you up to 40, and improves it's stats once you raise your level!)
    - Cleopawtra Key of Gaia

hei wht

Comment

So how to receive the items?

Comment

It's in the item mall (I), and it should be in your Shopping Cart (On the left side)

Comment

hey i can't get ap i am now lvl 14 when i can get ap it say Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.?

Spiritella Wiz/Bard Barbarella Wiz/Shuri

Comment

admins. im done donating but then i didnt received the items. its actually my first donation. pls check my post in "technical issue thread"
            http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...CNT-HELP-ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by spdavisan View Post
              hey i can't get ap i am now lvl 14 when i can get ap it say Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.?
              I answer your pm.

Originally posted by watatae View Post
              admins. im done donating but then i didnt received the items. its actually my first donation. pls check my post in "technical issue thread"
              http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...CNT-HELP-ADMIN
              We are in the process of sending your package, you should receive within the next minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
                We are in the process of sending your package, you should receive within the next minutes.
                Thank you. I have recieved the item now.
                Last edited by watatae; 02-21-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

how can i donate? sth is wrong in the site, and how come i dont get 2 ap every hour??

Comment

So is there a level I need to reach to even be able to "donate"?
                    For I get the:
                    "We have found an error!

Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now."

Thing whenever I click any of the "donation" options.

Comment

Originally posted by imkaixp View Post
                      how can i donate? sth is wrong in the site, and how come i dont get 2 ap every hour??
                      In order to receive the AP you have to relogin. You will see it in your account once you relog.

Originally posted by Spotless View Post
                      So is there a level I need to reach to even be able to "donate"?
                      For I get the:
                      "We have found an error!

Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now."

Thing whenever I click any of the "donation" options.
                      The only available method we have for the moment is PayDrake. When you visit PayDrake's site, you will find all available methods for your region. This includes both paypal in all countries and paysafecard in several, besides other methods.

Comment

Oh I see, thanks for the info.

Edit: Made my first "donation". So wondering how long does it take for the FTS to payout usualy?
                        Edit2: Nevermind, just got it.
                        Last edited by Spotless; 02-22-2014, 12:18 PM. Reason: Updated Status

Comment

I was having this issue as well trying to use Paypal and such, so instead i recommend the PayDrake, I have been using it to get AP and its really reliable so in the mean time i suggest using that.

Comment

Just wondering or want to suggest if it's alright? If there is a donation that would give in game gold? or an option to get some when u donate?

Comment

Is it just me?
                              Because i didn't receive the pack after i donated for my first time :'(

Comment

Working...
                              X