Thread: Deleted chars.

upppppppp

Has it been fixed?

-free bump-

Up ^_^ LooL Trying to Help Tho

Quote Originally Posted by XxOussamaxX View Post
    Up ^_^ LooL Trying to Help Tho
    Up...

Aura, good morning, how are you? hope so.
    More than 5 years ago, I contacted you about what happened in my account, I see that I was able to recover two of my three characters but without any items and thank you for that, but I always wanted to play again, I dedicated myself much to the character more without the items I never got back.
    I know it's been a while, but I'd like to ask your help on my account items again.
    I await the contact.
    I'm always following on youtube (other player playing) the game update is fantastic, I really want to come back to play.
    I ask you to analyze with much love : o , because I really like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by thyagodhs View Post
    Aura, good morning, how are you? hope so.
    More than 5 years ago, I contacted you about what happened in my account, I see that I was able to recover two of my three characters but without any items and thank you for that, but I always wanted to play again, I dedicated myself much to the character more without the items I never got back.
    I know it's been a while, but I'd like to ask your help on my account items again.
    I await the contact.
    I'm always following on youtube (other player playing) the game update is fantastic, I really want to come back to play.
    I ask you to analyze with much love : o , because I really like this game.
    Hi dear! You should write me a private message with the details of your ssues and I'll gladly do anything in my power to help out. If you already did don't worry! I'll be answering all my private messages today.

hello,
    It's all good, aura?