Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    To answer both, the mirror patcher that this site supplies with; copies the files over, making it like the official version.

So yes, you can play this and the other one just fine. Just make sure you have space to do it ofcourse!

Hey, wasen't entirely sure where to post but ended up here. So I followed steps, downloaded the converter and everything seems fine, but I can't logg in..
    I made an account here ( forums) and on aurakingdom.to but when I use those it's just wrong username and password, what could have gone wrong? <_>

do i have to download all the files ?? although i already have the official aura server

Quote Originally Posted by tokatsakti View Post
    do i have to download all the files ?? although i already have the official aura server
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...ient-Converter

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    Hey, wasen't entirely sure where to post but ended up here. So I followed steps, downloaded the converter and everything seems fine, but I can't logg in..
    I made an account here ( forums) and on aurakingdom.to but when I use those it's just wrong username and password, what could have gone wrong? <_>
    Use small letters only in your ID, no CAPS

Hope it's not considered as spam but just wanted to mention I'm super excited to play this server, I just found out about it today due to the massive down times of the official server I went on a search for pservers and found this, I started playing and already invited my friend to come join me and he has, he's just as excited as me to start playing x). Big thanks to you guys/girls for opening this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Hope it's not considered as spam but just wanted to mention I'm super excited to play this server, I just found out about it today due to the massive down times of the official server I went on a search for pservers and found this, I started playing and already invited my friend to come join me and he has, he's just as excited as me to start playing x). Big thanks to you guys/girls for opening this.
    Thank you for the warmth comments! I hope you feel at home here, and welcome

Wrathbinge
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Weiner please stop it you :-$.

---

Hello AuraKingdom, i'm from AG version i'm there since the CBT, but me and my friend got kinda tired of the shutdown and the overprice, that's why we started to play here and to be honest your version is really amazing. Don't worry about the population, there will be a lot of new players soon, keep it up!

Regards,
    Vicente.

iam getting a error D: ..IDS_BLOOM_SHADER not found D: Please help me

Wrathbinge
    Quote Originally Posted by chacharas View Post
    iam getting a error D: ..IDS_BLOOM_SHADER not found D: Please help me
    Re-install your client, probly the is missed during the installation.

why is my download coruupting it finishes in short time and its say archive currpt help me pls