Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    New Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Mui View Post
    Hai I'm loving this server so far, it has a nice community, nice perks, nice staff, nice everything . I'm currently working to make the forums and hopefully the whole game more active by posting fun topics! Great job Aura and Lucy
    I agree much better than the official one and i like how the staff are very active to solve the issues which the community have, good job!

So far, I'm rather enjoying my experience here than on Official, to say the least. I didn't stay on official long to see the changes that everyone was gripping about but I think I rather not do so anyway. At any rate, I like how I'm able to get back to where I was during beta in only a few hours so I'm happy where I'm at in here right now.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ "It Can't Be Helped!"
    :: IGN: Mikuru // Support Sorcerer ::

Did you plan to add some new items which are not coming from the Official AK update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorata View Post
    Did you plan to add some new items which are not coming from the Official AK update ?
    Well, we don't have all TW-version items available already, otherwise we would have apply some of them (like the anime costumes, or the costume weapons). But hopefully you won't have to wait too long to see them.

Oh, i can't wait for that

New Users
    That's interesting Aura, now im am looking forward to when they come

Anime Costumes <3

thumbs up for anime costumes

Alright, so how many players is there on this server? Because Imma try it now and if I like it I can bring a LOT of people whos been waiting for a p server also do you have protection against DDOS attacks? because once this server gets well known there is people who will be jealous and try to take it down or steal the files!

I have some noob question (sr, i'm really noob in any kind of MMORPG ._.)
    1) If i use your Patcher from Official to Private, how to roll back in case i want to play in official?
    2) If i use your custom server, does it different from official? I mean, can i play 2 game at same time?

Thanks a lot :3