Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    server maintenance?

Is the server down atm, i already tried using the method above but i'm still stuck at the message "Logging in Please wait", thx for the reply and srry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by kevinz125 View Post
    Is the server down atm, i already tried using the method above but i'm still stuck at the message "Logging in Please wait", thx for the reply and srry for my bad english
    Yes, server is down.

Ah, thx for the info then

still waiting for the server :v

as much as i hate complaining about great games >.< i cant even get it installed. when i run the setup, it sits there and does nothing until i click its window, then it freezes up. is there something im doin wrong or somethin i can do to fix this?

i downloaded the client, what do i do now?

I suggest following this thread to see if it will solve/help either of your questions: What to do if I can't install the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    I suggest following this thread to see if it will solve/help either of your questions: What to do if I can't install the game?
    thx u for the help sir. to the next thread! *^*

I have a little question sir .. why is it when i start the game and its start loading before it finish it says "RapidXMLParser: an error occured while parsing the XML document '_F001-10.font' - check it for potential errors!"" and when i click "OK" its going to close the game .. kindly need help sir !! ..