Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Welcome to Aura Kingdom Online!

Welcome to Aura Kingdom Online, the first Aura Kingdom Private Server!
    One of the already most acclaimed games of 2014 now has a Private version for all the anime-based mmorpg lovers. An up to date server, fully functioning, with all the Aura Kingdom's features that more than 20.000 players has already enjoyed since its recent release on January of this year for the english-speaking community. A customized server hosted by a dedicated group of people, interested on making Aura's Kingdom experience an unforgettable one.

Since it's closed beta state, Aura Kingdom has being announced as the next generation of anime-based games by the most prestigious mmorpg's reviews sites. With dynamics animations and quests, a customized skills build system and beautiful graphics, it has managed to soon become one of the most popular online games out there. And now, we bring to you a slightly different proposal but with all the fan-favorite features.

The low experience rates attempt to balance an already easy to level up game, but with custome drop rates to make farming more smoothly and allow the server to have a sustainable ingame economy. A customize cash shop; with not only cheaper prizes but greater rewards and some unreleased items. A cheaper loyalty shop, with even permanent custom outfits, and a Paragon Table with better and higher prizes.

Between the server customizations, you can also find 8 different PvP arena time-schedules (open every 3 hours during the whole day), half of the refreshing time in almost all Dungeons, and Infernal Abyss open 7 days a week. .

But if all of this is not enough to appeal you; we also have a reward system prepared to all of our newcomers to make the game even more interesting!

The server is up and running, and now we only need you!

So i have a little question. where i can downloade your client?

Quote Originally Posted by WubWolf View Post
    So i have a little question. where i can downloade your client?
    From our website, www.aurakingdom.to.
    Just register and go to the downloads tab, you'll find two mirrors there. Use the one you find more convenient

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    From our website, www.aurakingdom.to.
    Just register and go to the downloads tab, you'll find two mirrors there. Use the one you find more convenient
    Thank you for you answer :3

The client patcher is so useful, thanks for a workaround rather than having to download a brand new client.

i was wondering if u can trade your items to the other characters in the actual A.K game :0 and if u can how do u do it?

To whoever created this Private Server..... Thank you so much for creating it!

I loved this game when it officially released via Aeria Games but i really disliked what they did to the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by shinigami View Post
    i was wondering if u can trade your items to the other characters in the actual A.K game :0 and if u can how do u do it?
    Are you asking to take items off of a character from the official game server and then transfer them to a character on this particular Private server?

If so, that simply is not possible, for any online game really.
    Last edited by Neoyoshi; 02-21-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks guys!!

I have the next question, ¿What is the current versión of the game?

I hope this works, and exceeds the English version of "AG".

Quote Originally Posted by PhiroX View Post
    Thanks guys!!

I have the next question, ¿What is the current versión of the game?

I hope this works, and exceeds the English version of "AG".
    Hello Phiro! Although there is no way to "name" the game version, the game is pretty much updated to everything that has being release on the US version. The only momentarily thing missing is Sky Tower, but we are in the work to add it very soon.

Hai I'm loving this server so far, it has a nice community, nice perks, nice staff, nice everything . I'm currently working to make the forums and hopefully the whole game more active by posting fun topics! Great job Aura and Lucy