Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,246

    ST/SF Raidgroups Infamous List

    Sky Tower and Sky Fantasy Infamous List
    Hello again Envoys. First of all, I want to clarify the sense of this thread, since I know it can bring some controversy. I'm not making this thread to encourage any sort of public shaming, and of course I won't tolerate any sort of insults in it (which will result in the correspondant punitive actions regardless of the reasons). The idea of this thread its to encourage a sense of community in which we all respect each other and other people's efforts. A sort of community-control system for Raidgroups that takes organization, and that could even end up in the encouragement of Open Groups in Sky Tower.

    Second of all, I want to clarify that reports made on this thread against certain individuals, and mainly because they don't respect the rules behind the Raid group they joined, won't result immediately in a punitive action ingame. There's no rule against leeching, about hitting the chest in a certain time, or against been annoying. We couldn't enforce such rule to all players because we cannot create a rule enforcing people to be polite or kind.

    That doesn't mean players doesn't have the right to warn other players when they willingly invite someone to their Raidgroup and that person decides to behave against the common rules of coexistence. So I basically invite all Raid Groups organizers to post their experiences in this thread, of course without insulting and with the right evidence provided.

    Players will be able to post here:
    - In case of leeching during more than 2 floors of a Sky Tower run or a full Sky Fantasy Floor, the name of the character.
    - In case of name calling during the raid group, insulting players, or intentionally not following directions for a prolongued period of time, the name of the character.
    - In case of breaking the Treasure Chest before the order is given by the group leader, or intentionally neglecting the order to stop hitting the chest, the name of the character.
    - Other reports as people lying in the recruitment applications about the state of their character and equipment.

    1) All reports should be made with evidence, which means you'll have to screenshot or record the situation. No edited or cropped screenshots will be allowed.
    2) Reports cannot be bumped or made in more than one post.
    3) All reports that doesn't meet the requirements will be deleted, and will result on an infraction for the author, that could be as serious as a permanent ban.
    4) Players are not allowed to reply to reports on this thread, neither to excuse their behavior. If you have a complain about the report, you have to send me a pm to discuss the situation and I will decide if the report must be removed or not.
    5) All infractions to our rules on this thread will end up in a punitive action ingame. This involves specially insults.
    6) To break any of the rules on the raid group doesn't mean the reported person will get permanently banned. This is mainly a thread so players can keep track of who they're inviting to their Raid Groups. If the behavior of the reported person is persistent in time, it could end up in a ban (if the behavior is persistent starts to count as harrassment).
    7) After a certain period of time, and because we believe players can be teach to modify their behavior, reports will be cleared. (Of course, as much it has been proven the infraction didn't persisted in time).

  2. #2
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,246
    -Reserved-

  3. #3
    Active User Physis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tuna Island
    Posts
    780
    September 20, 2015
    Sunday Sky Tower
    8:00PM-10:00PM

    After starting the raid, a group of players started flooding region chat and persisted to do so even after having been asked to stop, since we need to keep track of who is 1 or 2 (dead and hasn't hit chest or has come back and hit) as well as giving out designations for the different parties.

    The following players have been banned from our guild raid:


    The concerned players, collectively, were banned from the guild raid for the following violations:
    • Flooding region chat.
    • Burning chest before the burn signal.
    • Leeching.
    • Killing fairies on the 28th Floor.*
    • Calling burn signal.**


    Screenshots:


    A sample of the following players flooding region chat.

    Links to more screeenshots:
    Kurayami Guild Emblem can be seen as Kirikizama spins on chest on the 27th floor.***
    _Aeko continuously burning chest before burn signal.
    _Aeko and Jink leeching on the 28th Floor.
    _Aeko and Kirikizama leeching on the 28th Floor, after Kirikizama went around killing the fairies that spawned.
    _Aeko leeching on the 28th floor.
    _Aeko and Jink burning chest before burn signal on the 29th Floor.
    Kirikizama leeching on the 29th floor.
    Jink continuously hitting chest on the 29th floor.
    _Aeko leeching on the 30th floor.
    Kirikizama and Jink leeching on the 30th floor.

    Notes:
    *Due to this happening too fast, we were not able to secure any screenshot.
    **No screenshot can be provided, we only started to take screenshots on the 27th floor.
    ***Only to point evidence that the involved person was in fact spinning on the chest.
    Last edited by Physis; 09-24-2015 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Added a comment.

  4. #4
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Physis View Post
    September 20, 2015
    Sunday Sky Tower
    8:00PM-10:00PM

    After starting the raid, a group of players from the guild Nightcore and Kurayami started flooding region chat and persisted to do so even after having been asked to stop, since we need to keep track of who is 1 or 2 (dead and hasn't hit chest or has come back and hit) as well as giving out designations for the different parties.

    The following players have been banned from our guild raid:


    The concerned players, collectively, were banned from the guild raid for the following violations:
    • Flooding region chat.
    • Burning chest before the burn signal.
    • Leeching.
    • Killing fairies on the 28th Floor.*
    • Calling burn signal.**


    Screenshots:


    A sample of the following players flooding region chat.

    Links to more screeenshots:
    Kurayami Guild Emblem can be seen as Kirikizama spins on chest on the 27th floor.
    _Aeko continuously burning chest before burn signal.
    _Aeko and Jink leeching on the 28th Floor.
    _Aeko and Kirikizama leeching on the 28th Floor, after Kirikizama went around killing the fairies that spawned.
    _Aeko leeching on the 28th floor.
    _Aeko and Jink burning chest before burn signal on the 29th Floor.
    Kirikizama leeching on the 29th floor.
    Jink continuously hitting chest on the 29th floor.
    _Aeko leeching on the 30th floor.
    Kirikizama and Jink leeching on the 30th floor.

    Notes:
    *Due to this happening too fast, we were not able to secure any screenshot.
    **No screenshot can be provided, we only started to take screenshots on the 27th floor.
    If this would be an actual report against any of those players, I would have to ask for more concrete evidence than posted here in order to take actions. Despite of that, the evidence took do more than enough to prove your point; the fact the players in questions were indeed trying to sabotage your run and get rewarded without any actual collaboration to the run itself.

    As I've already warned the community, the center-goal for this thread is to warn the whole community about certain individuals actions, even if such behavior doesn't call for a punitive action from the staff. And if the behavior itself repeats itself and/or escalates, it could end up having serious repercusions to these people's accounts.

    Despite of that, I will have to ask you to re-edit your thread and leave out the name of the Guilds these people are involved. This thread isn't meant to judge or report on Guilds but single players behaviors. I'm sure we can all agree not every member of a Guild represents what the Guild stands for. In many ocassions, you have members in your guild you don't agree with, or even like, and it's not a reason to flame the Guild as a whole.

  5. #5
    Active User Physis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tuna Island
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    If this would be an actual report against any of those players, I would have to ask for more concrete evidence than posted here in order to take actions. Despite of that, the evidence took do more than enough to prove your point; the fact the players in questions were indeed trying to sabotage your run and get rewarded without any actual collaboration to the run itself.

    As I've already warned the community, the center-goal for this thread is to warn the whole community about certain individuals actions, even if such behavior doesn't call for a punitive action from the staff. And if the behavior itself repeats itself and/or escalates, it could end up having serious repercusions to these people's accounts.

    Despite of that, I will have to ask you to re-edit your thread and leave out the name of the Guilds these people are involved. This thread isn't meant to judge or report on Guilds but single players behaviors. I'm sure we can all agree not every member of a Guild represents what the Guild stands for. In many ocassions, you have members in your guild you don't agree with, or even like, and it's not a reason to flame the Guild as a whole.
    I understand very well the nature of the purpose of this thread, and I never meant to call for any punishment to be given by the server administration simply because I believe that informing people of the experience we had with these players would be enough of a punishment.

    However, I do not fully agree with leaving out the name of the guild. Simply because the action of a member (more than one in this case), really does represent what a guild stands for. Simply enough, I've had afk fish botters and scammers land in my guild, and I've had no qualms about severing ties with them because it is not good representation; not for me and ultimately, not for my guild.

    But I will follow your recommendation.
    Thank you for taking the time to read the post.

  6. #6
    Active User Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Physis View Post
    However, I do not fully agree with leaving out the name of the guild. Simply because the action of a member (more than one in this case), really does represent what a guild stands for. Simply enough, I've had afk fish botters and scammers land in my guild, and I've had no qualms about severing ties with them because it is not good representation; not for me and ultimately, not for my guild.
    Maybe the guild did not know that their member(s) behaved in such a way? It is unfair for the guild name to be included, I think. I'm speaking from experience as well because back when I managed a guild there were a few bad apples. What they did was behind my back though and I didn't find out until someone told me, which of course resulted in them being kicked. But you do have to consider the possibility of the leader or other members being unaware to these member's rude and impolite actions.

    You removed the guild names anyway so.. eh. Just my 2c.

    By the way Aura, your quote includes the guild's names D:
    null

  7. #7
    Active User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Physis View Post
    I understand very well the nature of the purpose of this thread, and I never meant to call for any punishment to be given by the server administration simply because I believe that informing people of the experience we had with these players would be enough of a punishment.

    However, I do not fully agree with leaving out the name of the guild. Simply because the action of a member (more than one in this case), really does represent what a guild stands for. Simply enough, I've had afk fish botters and scammers land in my guild, and I've had no qualms about severing ties with them because it is not good representation; not for me and ultimately, not for my guild.

    But I will follow your recommendation.
    Thank you for taking the time to read the post.
    Unless you've had them in your raid multiple times doing that, or have seen them do this multiple times after informing their guild leader and/or other guild members, then no you're completely and utterly wrong.

    By your logic, the guild should be trashed if their members do one thing wrong, regardless of if the thing done was done for the first time by the member or the 10th time. If the guild stood for members doing this they obviously would still remain in the guild after the 10th time, if not they would kick them after the first time they do it (or maybe the second, depending on their beliefs). Unless of course, you don't inform their guild lead and/or other members in which case they could do it multiple times without their guild knowing and them not being kicked does not represent what the guild stands for at all.

    All in all, yes you should leave out the name of the guild because the guild itself should not be trashed for a first time offense by a guild member, especially if you neglect to inform their guild lead or other members that could do it for you. Also to end, even IF they don't kick them, it does not mean they stand for that behaviour, it could also simply mean they spoke to the members involved and came to an agreement to give them a second chance.

    I mean if you want to stick to your belief that the guild should be called out, I'll be more than happy to inform everyone your guild is full of afk fish botters and scammers because you've openly admitted you had members who did that at any given time regardless of the fact that you did kick them, I'm just following your logic after all.
    Last edited by Dawn1123; 09-24-2015 at 01:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Active User Physis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tuna Island
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Maybe the guild did not know that their member(s) behaved in such a way? It is unfair for the guild name to be included, I think. I'm speaking from experience as well because back when I managed a guild there were a few bad apples. What they did was behind my back though and I didn't find out until someone told me, which of course resulted in them being kicked. But you do have to consider the possibility of the leader or other members being unaware to these member's rude and impolite actions.

    You removed the guild names anyway so.. eh. Just my 2c.

    By the way Aura, your quote includes the guild's names D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    Unless you've had them in your raid multiple times doing that, or have seen them do this multiple times after informing their guild leader and/or other guild members, then no you're completely and utterly wrong.

    By your logic, the guild should be trashed if their members do one thing wrong, regardless of if the thing done was done for the first time by the member or the 10th time. If the guild stood for members doing this they obviously would still remain in the guild after the 10th time, if not they would kick them after the first time they do it (or maybe the second, depending on their beliefs). Unless of course, you don't inform their guild lead and/or other members in which case they could do it multiple times without their guild knowing and them not being kicked does not represent what the guild stands for at all.

    All in all, yes you should leave out the name of the guild because the guild itself should not be trashed for a first time offense by a guild member, especially if you neglect to inform their guild lead or other members that could do it for you. Also to end, even IF they don't kick them, it does not mean they stand for that behaviour, it could also simply mean they spoke to the members involved and came to an agreement to give them a second chance.

    I mean if you want to stick to your belief that the guild should be called out, I'll be more than happy to inform everyone your guild is full of afk fish botters and scammers because you've openly admitted you had members who did that at any given time regardless of the fact that you did kick them, I'm just following your logic after all.
    I admit the flaw in that thought process. The names have been removed upon Aura's recommendation.

    I had not considered many other factors when I had posted with the guild names. And true as well, that the single action of a member doesn't fully represent the belief of any guild.

    Thank you for pointing that out.
    Last edited by Physis; 09-24-2015 at 01:56 AM.

  9. #9
    Active User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    LV
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn1123 View Post
    I'll be more than happy to inform everyone your guild is full of afk fish botters and scammers because you've openly admitted you had members who did that at any given time regardless of the fact that you did kick them, I'm just following your logic after all.

    Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house.

  10. #10
    Active User Spctr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In the hearts of women
    Posts
    1,363
    February 27, 2016
    ST Raid
    2:00-4:00 pm

    A player by the name of BradgerLios, a level 77 Crusader/Ronin at the time of the event, revealed our raid password to region chat in Navea at around 1:47, a few minutes before raid starting time.



    *the image was taken by a member who had the game on window mode, using screen cropping tool. (if i need to give out an ss of me and the witness's conversation, please tell me and i will give one lol)

    (ironically, he wasnt able to get inside the raid, and the shared password was a dud because i had changed the password prior to that event (hurray defensive measures!))

    We received no explanation nor any form of repenting from the player as of the time I posted this.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •