Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome to Recruitment Section!

Hello Envoys, and welcome to the "Recruitment" Section.
    In this section you'll be able to:
    - Post Threads in order to make an Open Recruitment for Sky Tower and Sky Fantasy Groups.
    - Post Threads in order to make a Closed Recruitment for Sky Tower and Sky Fantasy Groups (In which you select the players you invite).
    - Post Threads to look for groups to such dungeons.
    - Post Threads to look for parties or members to complete certain activities (including Guardian Knight System members).

In this section you won't be able to:
    - Look for Guilds or Announce your Guild (This should be posted in Guilds section).
    - Look for Items or different transactions (This should be posted in Market section).
    - Post any other offtopic.

Of course videos, screenshots and even artwork is allowed in the threads, if you want to make your recruitment more appealing, but not as a separate thread. You can post such things in the Creative Section.

If you're making an open or closed recruitment to any activity, make sure to include all needed details. The nickname of the Leader of the Recruitment (in this case, the Author of the thread) should ALWAYS be included. If you're searching for Parties or Raid Groups, remember to add all possible details of your character like name, level, etc. Other rules for the recruitment itself will be set and posted by the Thread's authors.

Before making a thread searching for any activity (Raid Groups, Parties, etc) make sure to use the browse option and check someone is not already making an open recruitment with the exact conditions you're looking for. That will help everyone to find what they're looking for faster.

Random Bumps are not allowed. If you want to make your thread stand-up, make sure its with information.

Wow, this helps a lot! Thanks Aura

Oughta make Registration and organization a lot easier for Raids now :3

You must be tired. You should go to sleep

Astron - TeamSacrifice (84 Crus)

Read my story The Other One here.

As a separate note, thank you to Dawn1123 for the suggestion. Indeed I think it will make recruitment easier for everyone, but specially for new players.

Oh, just to clarify, we can't announce Guild Raids in this section?

Quote Originally Posted by Astron View Post
    Oh, just to clarify, we can't announce Guild Raids in this section?
    You can announce Guild Raids if they're open to members outside the Guild. What you cannot is to make a Guild Recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You can announce Guild Raids if they're open to members outside the Guild. What you cannot is to make a Guild Recruitment.
    Alright, thanks for the clarification ^^

Random Bumps are not allowed. If you want to make your thread stand-up, make sure its with information.
    So, posting bump on a posted topic is not allowed? And only way to bump your topic would have to be with relevant and important information?
    Just in need of clarification, since if this does mean what I think it does, then there are already posts that have broken the rule lol.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Physis View Post
    So, posting bump on a posted topic is not allowed? And only way to bump your topic would have to be with relevant and important information?
    Just in need of clarification, since if this does mean what I think it does, then there are already posts that have broken the rule lol.
    Yes that's correct as far as I can tell, and yes there are people who are just that stupid they not only think they need to bump a thread (out of the whole 5 in this forum), but also can't understand a simple rule.

In this section you won't be able to:
    - Look for Guilds or Announce your Guild (This should be posted in Guilds section).
    - Look for Items or different transactions (This should be posted in Market section).
    - Post any other offtopic.
    I think these rules need to be bumped for future posters and some of the current ones as well.

Click the gif to have nightmares!

I saw that ST/SF Raidgroups Infamous List... T^T And I'm scared.

I play Aeria's server recently... and etiquette is a little different there. x_x Good thing I'm reading through forums while waiting for the game to patch. This is nice for organizing purposes though~ It let's the forums serve its purpose of livelier chats~ \o/

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]