Another day I'll post in dps mode.
    snapshot_20180323_002958.jpg

things 2 work on
    -Prayer
    -Level 90 Green dmg/dmg 2 pen enchants
    -2x ms pen DD Level 90
    -Professions
    -other things i dont remember
    -8% detail dmg on violent hat (Ele hats all are already 8 detail/18 to ele)
    -5% dmg Back/Face/Costume enchant
    buffs are what ever is left over from TLN no tonics on tho
    have 95 cdmg accs with 2 pen cards in but wanted 2 take ss w.o them :^)

back 2 my trash can queck
    Last edited by Noy; 06-22-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    Slv10 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation https://tinyurl.com/Slv10Rav
    Buffed Nightmare SOET https://tinyurl.com/BuffedNSOET

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post

things 2 work on
    -Prayer
    -Level 90 Green dmg/dmg 2 pen enchants
    -2x ms pen DD Level 90
    -Professions
    -other things i dont remember
    -8% detail dmg on violent hat (Ele hats all are already 8 detail/18 to ele)
    -5% dmg Back/Face/Costume enchant
    buffs are what ever is left over from TLN no tonics on tho
    have 95 cdmg accs with 2 pen cards in but wanted 2 take ss w.o them :^)

back 2 my trash can queck
    I would love to add 2 more thing on ur "things 2 work on".
    you can treat this as a honest request for the better or just, whatever.

- your attitude and self confidence.

Humble Bragging is a doping for low self-esteem.
    its ok, some people do it a lot to fake confidence. fake it till you make it right?
    but if u do it TOO MUCH, its gonna irritate people around you.

"Inspiration transform into Poison."

there is a need to write this request on public post,
    forgive my selfishness,
    its a good reminder for young people around us that has been toxicated by you (accidentally or not),
    to appreciate on whats happening/will happen.
    and hopefully, they can un-hate you.

2018:

LOVE SameTbh PLEASE !
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Kyaa Guardian - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer - AuraKage Ninja

Humble bragging sir the whole point is 2 show your chars stats in what ever way you see fit that represents the char might wanna tell the other 113 pages of stats 2 stop "humble bragging then" cause well as the title says "show off your stats" monkaS
    Slv10 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation https://tinyurl.com/Slv10Rav
    Buffed Nightmare SOET https://tinyurl.com/BuffedNSOET

Pretty sure he was meaning your overall behaviour. Your answer made his point crystal clear and undebatable. Perhaps you should step off your horse for a bit and ponder about what he meant about it without being an absolute jerk about it. Your "meme" personality is empty and half-assed just like everyone else's, saying monkaS at the end of your sentence doesn't make you a cool kid, but just a kid. Have some respect for a person that was talking to you in an actually serious way, Noah. Or else no one will ever take you seriously.

MonkaS

guess i'll post my little rav, always watched this thread but always too shy to post my ss since everyone here is so op :3c

still need some stuff to improve
    -hat isn't 18% dmg to boss yet
    -still need to get slv10 but i'm too lazy ;A;
    -missing a 3% pen enchant, sorry
    -professions not all lv20 yet :c
    -masteries not all gold bc i'm poor...

[Trauma - SLv10 - Lancer]
    [Grue
    - SLv10 - Necro]__[What - SLv10 - Sorc]__[Aggro - SLv10 - Wiz]___[Martyr - SLv10 - Guard]___[HaIf - SLv10 - Bow]
    [Guitar - SLv5 - Bard]___[Latin - SLv5 - Katar]___[Liquor - SLv5 - Rav]__[Atrocity - SLv5 - Guns]__[Garbage - SLv5 - Crus]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    I would love to add 2 more thing on ur "things 2 work on".
    you can treat this as a honest request for the better or just, whatever.

- your attitude and self confidence.

Humble Bragging is a doping for low self-esteem.
    its ok, some people do it a lot to fake confidence. fake it till you make it right?
    but if u do it TOO MUCH, its gonna irritate people around you.

"Inspiration transform into Poison."

there is a need to write this request on public post,
    forgive my selfishness,
    its a good reminder for young people around us that has been toxicated by you (accidentally or not),
    to appreciate on whats happening/will happen.
    and hopefully, they can un-hate you.

2018:

LOVE SameTbh PLEASE !
    self control when? also show off when?

You want to see truly poor!? As far as I am concerned you are all rich and bragging, Noah especially! D:

Here was my progress from last time, when I was still about a month or two into playing.

Here it is today. I have the typical Navea buffs (have to make my bad stats look not as bad) but not everything under the sun or anything.

Everything pictured is +30, except for my bottom set and top slot trophy, which is +25. The staff is 128%. Everything is five star except for the Harp (not starred).

Things I need to work on, in no particular order of priority (it's all dire, haha)...

1. Replace my coreless Sniper bottom with level 90 stuffs. I am aiming for imperial cores but I am broke and can't afford nor collect Time Silks very fast so this one just seems to keep staying out of reach. No, wait, I like making my party members panic because they see a Sniper proc on someone past Awakening.

2. Replace the Harp and Staff with S.Level 1 variants. I am trying to craft cores currently but my luck is perpetually and permanently gone. I crafted 28 cores without a Destroyer or Nocturnal (three Deadly was it), but hey, it only took over 1,000 scrolls to finally get crit damage 40% on my eidolon so after dungeon debuffs are applied I'm still capping that now finally! Playing a bit casually and having bad luck makes progress laughable in this game.

3. I have all of the level 95 elemental trophies, and four are +20 and two (Dark and Ice) are +25, as is Noripan Leaf. I need to +30 the whole set.

4. Get the S.Level 5 Fatima trophy to replace Guzigla. I need another level to use it but I'm really close, so getting or buying the trophy is the hurdle.

5. Collect more eidolons, and three star them for stats, and...

6. Related to the above, work on prayers. I feel they are okay enough for now though, but I need to start fishing and farming for the rare gold items that field mobs drop to progress with them; the rest of the eidolon quests related to cooking, digging, etc. are basically done, at least for the prayers I can see for the eidolons I have.

7. Collect penetration 2% cards for everything, but obviously half of my gear needs replaced first. My penetration is the main thing keeping me weaker in Nightmare stuffs (I am fine everywhere else).

8. Upgrade masteries to Gold quality, as all are Orange except for Break Defense, but again my luck is overpoweringly bad. I do Time Library every day.

9. I have the best elixirs and staff potion available finally! Now I need to better my emblems (move speed 11% and ice skills damage 14% is all I'm working with because too poor to afford these things). Also, finish a set of damage to element mounts (I have three for against Flame, Ice, and Lightning so far).

10. I'm going to stop here since 10 things is too many already and yet I have more to do! So, find the secret to becoming rich or get rid of this luck that makes me need weeks to advance on one thing because THANKS RNG TO PROGRESS GAMEPLAY! D:
    Last edited by Miss_Garnet; 06-22-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Cool this topic, maybe one day I will show the statistics of my characters. for now I will leave only the first impression I took of my lancer at the beginning of his journey with some friends.

You are stronger and more capable than you think, and achieving your goals depends only on you!

Good luck the novices in the game among others.

"If you really want to be a winner, be someone who does not give up."