Archeology (where do I dig " damaged, well-preserved,and quality mineral(s)"?

Greetings Not sure if there's a thread regarding this but heck....

Not really a big issue, but I was looking into finishing some achievements when I noticed that in archeology, there seems to be artifacts missing. There are two achievements for archeology, "Dig,dig" which requires you to identify all 10 kinds of artifacts and "I'm a treasure hunter" which requires you to identify 100/100 of each type of artifact. (if you don't know where this is, it's in the journal [press L] under achievements tab, the "medal" on the drop down)

So I've looked on every map where the archeology npc is available, from snowberg to port skandia, but for some reason, I cannot find the "minerals" that is referred to by the achievements list (I even checked navea). Question is; are they missing?, is there another name for it as it may have been a mistranslation?, or am I just missing something?

Thanks

All you have to do is dig for the artifacts and examine them properly. After enough digging and examining, the achievements will complete when met.

I have most of them completed. Dig, dig achievement I have all except for the mineral and and for "I'm a treasure hunter" the same, all 100/100 except for that mineral. I know how to use the archeology system properly so I dont think I'm doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by solidusrex View Post
    I have most of them completed. Dig, dig achievement I have all except for the mineral and and for "I'm a treasure hunter" the same, all 100/100 except for that mineral. I know how to use the archeology system properly so I dont think I'm doing it wrong.
    Oblitus Woods, Wednesday and Saturday.

Source: I have all the archaeology achievements finished.
    null

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Oblitus Woods, Wednesday and Saturday.

Source: I have all the archaeology achievements finished.
    Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by solidusrex View Post
    Thanks much
    np! there's a thread with the days/items too... uhh... here? http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...ology-Schedule
    null

According to Archaeology Schedule, you can find Mineral in Oblitus Wood. Not sure if that's the one you're looking for though.

Edit: Typed too slow LOL.

Thanks for everyone's reply. Really appreciate it. Thread may be closed.