Crazy Delay (SERVER LAG?)

So I just started playing again and everything runs smooth, really happy to be back in the game, but then when I join parties there's this crazy delay. Not just a few seconds, several MINUTES. Like whenever I enter a party and try to go dungeons I walk to portal, nothing happens, can't use abilities, my eidolon sits there 2km away but I can still run etc...
    If I'm by myself, going to Navea, doing quests etc, all is good so it's really weird. I'd like to climb but it will be impossible to by myself
    I know this is server lag but I have no clue it appears that no one else is having it? (I tried to look for similar issues/ask around if it's a known issue)

Is there anyone who knows if there's any server issues that could be happening? I'm playing from Portugal. My internet is fine, my spcs are beyond recommended but I'll still copy them here.

Processador: Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (frequência base de 2,6 GHz, 4,5 GHz com até a Tecnologia Intel® Turbo Boost, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
    RAM: SDRAM de 16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
    Disco rígido: SSD PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 de 1 TB
    Controlador gráfico: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6 GB GDDR6)

Nothing much you can do about that other than getting a decent VPN that works for you. :/ I used to have the same problem frequently and using a VPN helps. It really is just your connection to the server. The server host is located in France.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Red face

Thank you Jewel!