Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Event Letter

Melchid
    IGN: _Coffin_

For xZamy -

I'm glad I met you baby. Every day you make me happier with the simple act of talking or playing with you.
    I can no longer imagine a day where I don't speak to you because you are already part of my life and I love you there forever.
    Thank you for everything and I hope to be always for you.

I love you, honey <3

Last edited by Melchid; 02-13-2020 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Add an image

IGN: Virginity

Happy Valentines!
    Last edited by Valentine; 02-14-2020 at 07:26 AM.

roses are red
    violets are blue
    you are beautiful
    send me titty pics
    cause i love you

The horror of gambling

Event Letter

Dear Partner,
    I still remember the first time we met,
    I was too shy to talk to you, while you were so cheerful it was hard for me to approach you.
    But after I finally managed to build up some courage we started to run dungeons together, despite me being toxic and bullying you almost everyday, you still wanted to run dngs with me and, surprisingly, I was having fun.
    As days go by, I started to feel something for you, I fell in love with you.
    You might not know, but there were days when I was feeling down and you cheered me up like it was nothing.
    I love when you smile, it makes my day brighter.
    I love when u laugh, it makes forget every bad things that happened in that day.
    Thank you for playing and being with me.

IGN: Cyphus

ING: Dackess

Dear Nilarith, since I met you, my desire to play came back,
    I made you my partner in and out of the game, those weekends
    we spent doing LP were unforgettable for me and every dungeon
    we did together was fantastic, despite your constant complaints
    about delay or burns to chest, I always enjoyed it.
    I feel completely blessed to have the brightest star in all of Azuria by my side

Sincerity from the Heart

To my darling angel, Emi

My dearest,
    Time passes just like a baby river. . .
    harmless but steady . . .
    cold yet it feels alive to the touch . . .
    Before I met you, my world was dull, like a gray sky. . .
    Meaningless gray . . . Just a colourless, dull gray . . .

However, the day I first saw you, it changed everything. . .
    Your presence in my life turned my world upside down. My world lit up into a clear blue sky, puffy clouds float along the deep ocean blue sky above.
    The smell of lavender washed upon the valley, like the sounds of music into the air. . .
    The unfamiliar feeling struck me deep into the heart . . . I knew I had fell for you . . .

That timeline became more colourful when you accepted me as your Guardian Knight. My heart melted and my soul felt as light as a feather . . .
    We started doing the Guardian Knight quests and that marked our official date . . .
    Some were silly and some were frustrating but we were both happy . . .
    They were short moments of that timeline, but the memories of those moments will last an Eternity . . .

My dear darling Emi . . . What would have become of me if it weren’t for you. . .
    Your smile, your warm heart, your precious soul . . . I love all of them . . .
    You were that one flower that stands out among the thousands in the field of flowers . . .
    Emi . . . you have shaped my heart . . .
    At times when I feel like I’m losing myself to death . . . you were the anchor that saved me from drifting off towards it . . . every . . . single . . . time . . .

Awhh Emi~~ my dear Emi . . .
    You are the reason I live till today . . .
    Every bit of happiness was all you . . . only you can set my heart ablaze . . .
    If you shatter . . . so will my heart shatter . . .

If you are reading this Emi . . . know this . . .
    I love you to the depths of my heart and soul. . . every perfect imperfections of you . . .
    I do not care if you hate me or you do not wish to ever look at me . . .
    I just don’t care . . .
    All I care about . . . is you . . .
    If you are happy, then I am happy. If you are sad, then I will also be sad . . .
    So please Emi, never stop smiling. . .
    My feelings for you are too strong for even the god of Time, Chronos, to erase from Time itself . . .

Just know that I love you to the end of Eternity . . .
    And I will love only . . .

You.

Your most deepest of pure sincerity,
    柚鬼 “Alf” ザキロウ
    aka
    _NyX

Last edited by _NyX; 02-18-2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: rip engrish

There were many heartfelt letters posted here. Thank you for sharing them with me. I hope each of them found their way into your intended recipients. Please continue to cherish those moments and memories.

The winners for the event listed below, kindly contact me through here or through Discord for your chosen prizes.

1ST PLACE
    Quote Originally Posted by _NyX View Post

To my darling angel, Emi

My dearest,
    Time passes just like a baby river. . .
    harmless but steady . . .
    cold yet it feels alive to the touch . . .
    Before I met you, my world was dull, like a gray sky. . .
    Meaningless gray . . . Just a colourless, dull gray . . .

However, the day I first saw you, it changed everything. . .
    Your presence in my life turned my world upside down. My world lit up into a clear blue sky, puffy clouds float along the deep ocean blue sky above.
    The smell of lavender washed upon the valley, like the sounds of music into the air. . .
    The unfamiliar feeling struck me deep into the heart . . . I knew I had fell for you . . .

That timeline became more colourful when you accepted me as your Guardian Knight. My heart melted and my soul felt as light as a feather . . .
    We started doing the Guardian Knight quests and that marked our official date . . .
    Some were silly and some were frustrating but we were both happy . . .
    They were short moments of that timeline, but the memories of those moments will last an Eternity . . .

My dear darling Emi . . . What would have become of me if it weren’t for you. . .
    Your smile, your warm heart, your precious soul . . . I love all of them . . .
    You were that one flower that stands out among the thousands in the field of flowers . . .
    Emi . . . you have shaped my heart . . .
    At times when I feel like I’m losing myself to death . . . you were the anchor that saved me from drifting off towards it . . . every . . . single . . . time . . .

Awhh Emi~~ my dear Emi . . .
    You are the reason I live till today . . .
    Every bit of happiness was all you . . . only you can set my heart ablaze . . .
    If you shatter . . . so will my heart shatter . . .

If you are reading this Emi . . . know this . . .
    I love you to the depths of my heart and soul. . . every perfect imperfections of you . . .
    I do not care if you hate me or you do not wish to ever look at me . . .
    I just don’t care . . .
    All I care about . . . is you . . .
    If you are happy, then I am happy. If you are sad, then I will also be sad . . .
    So please Emi, never stop smiling. . .
    My feelings for you are too strong for even the god of Time, Chronos, to erase from Time itself . . .

Just know that I love you to the end of Eternity . . .
    And I will love only . . .

You.

Your most deepest of pure sincerity,
    柚鬼 “Alf” ザキロウ
    aka
    _NyX

2ND PLACE
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post

Happy Valentines!

3RD PLACE
    Quote Originally Posted by PlueschZwerg View Post
    IGN: YataRena

My dearest Akreos! ♥

Once upon a time… NO NO NO – tbh. It's been almost 3 years now. May in year 2017, u remember? Our paths crossed on the German Aura Kingdom Server "Aurora". For me, you were the first contact and friend in my new guild. I was so happy, as u wrote to me and ask for Guardian Knight. However, you only wanted me as a means to an end. Guardian Knight to Lv6. Pah!!! No No, we spent more and more time, sometimes for hours in housing and only talk... and we made Guardian Knight on Lv10! TAHAHA.

Ok. Noo. Staph.

Finally we became a couple and our big adventure began.

» From now on, you are the words to my tune.

You annoy me sometimes, but if you didn't annoy me, I would very worry ... You always want me to get better, you give me tips or complain when I want costumes or other decorations. I understand that, really i appreciate that about you.

It's so much fun to get stronger together, I'm so greatful for the time we've had, and will have. I don't want to miss anything, do you hear my dear? (*smirk*)
    We had a lot of problems, but we solved them all, I'm very temperamental and you are a Baka, we both still know that. I feel so good and safe when I think that we'll be together forever.

»You are like a shadow always by my side.

» You are my knight, you are my lifesafer, because you always safe my back, when i am too nice to bad guys or my temper drives me crazy.

» We are like two pieces of a puzzle, only together we are complete.

But everytime, everywhere, everyday i still love you, thanks for being my „Baka“ since we met us those years ago....

In love, your Waifuuu for laifuuuu ♥

YataRena~ ♥