Costume Azurian commander is a buged my game, I get bugsplat over and over again,

after a moment when passing through a portal, during the loading screen or a few minutes stopped the game closes and the bugsplat appears

I changed the costumes and the problem stopped happening

I do not know if they could take into account what happens with the suit, because it is spectacular and the best of aura.

The new female costume seems fine for me so far. Maybe it's another costume or mount that you have equipped causing it? What else do you have equipped? It's likely client-sided. Please do try to full scan your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    The new female costume seems fine for me so far. Maybe it's another costume or mount that you have equipped causing it? What else do you have equipped? It's likely client-sided. Please do try to full scan your game.
    The problem is not my other accessories, the suit some friends also have the problem of the bug.

The problem only occurs when you wear those clothes

I'm so sorry, but if this mistake is from the suit

Quote Originally Posted by Caronte View Post
    The problem is not my other accessories, the suit some friends also have the problem of the bug.

The problem only occurs when you wear those clothes

I'm so sorry, but if this mistake is from the suit
    Considering the amount of people who got the costume (and by my own experience since I have been wearing it since release) the costume doesn't seem to give players an overall bugsplat issue.
    Therefore, it is possible your client is actually the issue.

e.e What to do if it's client issue? Just full scan? /).(\

I remember there being a texture package download uploaded by a GM before. Will that help with the double mount and other costume (like Korean Backup Dancer) bugsplats?

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

I've started playing AK again after a rather long hiatus (about a year), and I've noticed I've been getting a lot more bugsplats than ever before. I thought it was a client side issue until a friend pointed out to me that it could be related to the Azurian Commander outfit. Buying and equipping the outfit along with the hat was one of the first things I did as I returned to the game. So, it's not unlikely that some players actually have a problem with this costume. I don't think the issue should be so easily dismissed, and should instead be looked into.

As someone who’s used the exact same costume for Atleast two years after buying and using this one I bugsplat like 8/10 portals when it’s on and like 0/10 times with my same costume I’ve been using for the pst two years soo I agree with Tyr and maybe put more effort into checking into the costume

The dev will be reuploading the models for this costume during this maintenance.