Smile About portal lag, and super infinite annoying S***T F***K lag, idk but might work4u

So, I am almost at the verge of quitting again, I lag, so much, unlike back then.

Here's the thing though, I solved it accidentally after trying SO MANY THINGS. (YES, I DID ALL THE TROUBLE SHOOTING I CAN SEE IN THE FORUMS AND THE NET, EVEN WENT AS FAR AS BUYING A 3USD (for trial purposes) VPN SUB, nothing work, NOTHING.)

Now here's what happened, I went NTL on DUO (coz if there's more than 2 chars in my screen, I lag like hell) then, we decided to go TLPT after finishing, I teleported first on the map before recruiting, and so 3 ppl joined and I was like "I will leech, I will lag for sure", guess what I DID NOT LAG, AT ALL, SO SMOOTH.

So I tried confirming if it is what I think it is, I logged my other alt, took some good friends with me and went to landing, I tp'd first with just another guy, then I invited the other 3, and yup, I DID NOT FEEL AN INCH OF LAG INSIDE THE DUNGEON AT ALL.

To describe my lag, it is, I move for a second, I stop, then everything goes fast forward to the future where I lie down, cold, on the floor.

But this solved it. I hope anyone who experiences the same gets to do away with just this.

PS. I have no idea why, but that's the way it is now.

Don't flame, just trying to help at least because I know lag is a major issue in this game, and one that does not get it's much needed attention.

This is btw for those who are sure that their PCs/Laptops and internet connections ARE WAY MORE THAN WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE REQUIRED but still lags like F**K.

Have a good day all!

IGN: HRZN horizon hrzn HoraKo

update

Solved NTL TLPT LANDING lags
    Aqua weirdly doesn;t comply BUT I can move there now and help, not entirely useless, just spiking at times.

Another Update

Update V2.1

I tweaked some stuff again (very simple ones that I know will now harm my computer since I am not well versed with PCs in the first place)

and apparently I was able to do something about it and now NO LAGS AT ALL, like zero, compared to the TP FIRST procedure, this one even if I TP'd with the whole pt in a diff channel I had no issues, tried someone who experiences a similar case to me but did not work on her, later I knew that we had different OS used (the oens I tweaked is related to it).

Will do another lag test later to a friend who, if on my party, has my lags go worse from back then. (Specifically in Aqua run, it was the only one that did not cooperate with the TP FIRST procedure)

If it's successful enough, I will post what I did here. (although, if I have to say so, this new method would only work for Win OS 10 users)

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Update V2.1

I tweaked some stuff again (very simple ones that I know will now harm my computer since I am not well versed with PCs in the first place)

and apparently I was able to do something about it and now NO LAGS AT ALL, like zero, compared to the TP FIRST procedure, this one even if I TP'd with the whole pt in a diff channel I had no issues, tried someone who experiences a similar case to me but did not work on her, later I knew that we had different OS used (the oens I tweaked is related to it).

Will do another lag test later to a friend who, if on my party, has my lags go worse from back then. (Specifically in Aqua run, it was the only one that did not cooperate with the TP FIRST procedure)

If it's successful enough, I will post what I did here. (although, if I have to say so, this new method would only work for Win OS 10 users)
    Update V2.2

Yup, no lags, smooth, firewall antivirus both on and on exception.
    (Will only work on Windows 10 by the way)

What I did:

tek1.jpg

tek2.jpg

tek3.jpg

tek4.jpg

tek5.jpg

Only click NEXT if u have launched the game, ran a random dungeon with a full pt (since that was my problem, lagging inside dungeons)
    If it works, good for you, if it does not, then I am sorry this could not be of help.

GOODLUCK!

P.S. I am not computer savvy, but I just want to share this experience, since it did solve the problem I was experiencing 100%, now I can party up again and enjoy the game more.