Thread: reset password

Exclamation reset password

Very good I would need some GM to restore my old account password and I already requested the aura request but their emails do not arrive and as I said before by the chat I want to play with my account and my eidolons that had worked so hard to obtain The last time I entered it was a long time ago due to my work but now that I am on vacation I would like to go back but my problem is that I do not remember what the password I had put it was changed twice and I would need some GM to reset it to me put a new password and play again

Only Aura handles account-related issues. Kindly join the AKTO Community Discord and maybe try to catch her when she's on.

Community Discord: https://tinyurl.com/AKTODiscord

Aura: @NotAura#3454

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Kazane1990 View Post
    Very good I would need some GM to restore my old account password and I already requested the aura request but their emails do not arrive and as I said before by the chat I want to play with my account and my eidolons that had worked so hard to obtain The last time I entered it was a long time ago due to my work but now that I am on vacation I would like to go back but my problem is that I do not remember what the password I had put it was changed twice and I would need some GM to reset it to me put a new password and play again
    Read carefully our rules about account recovery, since GMs don't recover accounts or reset passwords for players.
    The only way to recover an account is using the "password retrieve" option in our website. In order to do that, you need to know and have access to the email used to create the account.
    (As our rules states, only the owner of the email can claim an account back).

Keep in mind that our website is case sensitive and doesn't allow any CAP letters. When you are using the retrieve password option in our website, you need to use only small letters.
    Then, make sure to check the spam section to see if the email arrived there, which might happen. If nothing happens when you click on the received link to change the pass, then try a different browser like microsoft edge, since chrome might block links and pop ups from our website.

I can help you with the basics -remembering your ID, specify under which email the account was created- for what you will have to contact in private messages. But I can't reset the password or change the email since is against our rules.