Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Special Server Maintenance] Dragonista Class!

Special Server Maintenace on September 23: New Race Introduction

Patch Notes:
    - Introduction to the game of Dragonista Class.
    Stardust Island on the Western Continent has a powerful secret: the race known as Lilians lives there. Lilians are stuck with an eternal youthful look and limited by the strength of their bodies. In order to deffend themselves from the dangers of the world, the choose to live a secluded life in their island. But they have also been gifted with a mysterious source of power. Once a lilian achieves a certain age, she is gifted with a precious "magic dragon", a mythical companion that have been present in generations of lilian's families. The magic dragon has the ability to transform itself into a magical cannon or a magical hammer, which lilians can use against their enemies.

If you decide to try the Dragonista Class, you will start at level 1 in Stardust Island and a full new set of main story quests to explain you how your little girl will becomme a powerful Envoy of Gaia. You will also be able to choose between a brand new starter Eidolon, the Gaia's Spirit Fox Ahri. Good Luck in your journey!

Dragonista class can also be started at level 60 or level 85 if you use the correspondant Instant Level Boost Cards.

- New Starter Eidolon: Gaia's Spirit Fox, Ahri.
    - Level 85 Instant Level Boost Cards Limit has been changed from 3 to 4.
    - New experience cuve:
    Our new experience rates will affect the curves between Level 90 and SLV1, and SLV10 and SLV15. You will notice how easy it becomes to get your awakened character now!

New AP Promotion: Back To School!
    Summer is officially over, so its time for us to go back to the class room. To help you prepare in both body and mind, we have a special collection of items that are ready for your studies. With the release of dragonista costumes and the Aristrocratic Student Costume Set, school uniforms for eidolons, school furnitures, and Chronos and Urd to give you private lessongs!

New LP Promotions: Ahri's Choice
    With the introduction of a new eidolon to the game, we will be filling our Hot Items with the kind of items Ahri would choose herself. Foxes costumes, hair accessories, ornaments and mounts of all kind of variety, including some golden exclusive versions. Costume Weapons, Oriental Styled costumes, and Kingyo-hime, Sakuya-hime and Iwanaga-hime for a sweet asian loli connection.

New AP and LP Special Promotion: Account Limited Insta LV 85 Boost Card
    As heard; from today and until this next friday, you will have one weekly limit to get your own Insta LV 85 Boost Card in both AP and LP Stores, for a total value of 12.000 AP points and 25.000 Loyalty Points.

Promotions will change with maintenance, so you will find a new set of promotions as soon we get back online. They will last until next friday, September 27.

Double Experience Week Event:
    The new race will come with a special experience event so you can rush yourself into a leveling madness. It will start as soon maintenance ends, and be available for seven days, until September 30.

Keep in mind we will still have our regular scheduled change of paragon table on this Thursday, and also a quick maintenance to introduce the new monster hunt goals, adventurer encyclopedia, and login rewards to the game. If you find any game-breaking bug that needs priority regarding today's maintenance, make sure to post it on this thread once we finish. We will give it priority and try to bring fixes by Thursday's maintenance aswell.

:0 Right on schedule. Thanks Aura & dev!

"If you find any game-breaking bug that needs priority regarding today's maintenance, make sure to post it on this thread once we finish. We will give it priority and try to bring fixes by Thursday's maintenance as well."

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

ty for updates > < FINALLY LOLI ♥
    ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶰ ᵒʳᵈᶤᶰᵃʳʸ ᵍᶤʳˡ
    SnowBaby Lancer Slv.15 ♥ SailorMeow Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ iLynx Wizard Slv.15 ♥ l3abyl3unny Katar Slv.15
    iCyax Lancer Slv.15 ♥ BuBoo Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ CandyCake Shuriken Slv.15 ♥ IronMeow Grenadier Slv.15
    iQuartz Gunslinger Slv.15 ♥ Alynz Bow Slv.15 ♥ lLobster Scythe Slv.15 ♥ Hazlyn Tachi Slv.8
    P4ST3L Holy Sword Slv.1 ♥ DraconS Dragonista Slv.15 ♥ l2umor Perfomer Slv.6

Wooooo Lolis incoming!
    Thank you for update /o/
    Aura Kingdom
    ★ Nanaiko ★ Shuniko ★ Kuriko ★ Lucency ★ Sonma ★

Find me & my Art
    You can visit my art shop thread here.

[ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ]

Thank you very much Aura & dev!! Excited of the new class! *^*

credit by Oribani

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist-15)
    Other Classes : Crusader-5, Ninja-10, Wizard-15, Sorcerer-15, Lancer-15, Grenadier-15, Necromancer-5, Gunslingers-1, Performer-5, Warbow-10, Bard-1, Ravager-1, Tachi-1, Brawler-95

Revenant

Thanks, Aura!!!
    Charmant (Duelist|Crus)-??
    Elrich (Lancer|Bard)-Slv13

exp curve got me excited!!

yay thanks for awesome updates aura and for my missing rewards last month!
    RlXH ShinobiRIH Ravager Kriish Lancer
    Prophecy SorcererExcelsior Wizard Kuushina Lancer
    Kriishna Ranger
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lenneshuyin21

New Users

Forgive me! Newbie here!

Sorry, I am newbie here

When does the Maintenance start?
    And if it's already completed, how can I choose the new class? The last one I see is the Guitar one