Question Old player can return?

Hi, I haven't played aura in a long time, could I come back to play or would it be difficult?

Well, if you haven't played for a few years, there's lots of catching up to do, but I wouldn't say it's too difficult. You have to grind a lot, but the game is as fun as ever. Feel free to join AK.to unnofficial discord for more info https://discord.gg/Tbn46rt

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Well, if you haven't played for a few years, there's lots of catching up to do, but I wouldn't say it's too difficult. You have to grind a lot, but the game is as fun as ever. Feel free to join AK.to unnofficial discord for more info https://discord.gg/Tbn46rt
    Thanks a lot. I don't play it for one year

Welcome back!~

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Depending your definition of 'long time', I've played for about roughly four years now and I can assure you, its alot of content that its discouraging to even try evne if you resort to AP.

But to get you on track just focus primarily Eidolon stories and just about anything Eido related since these are about the once that make a major impact on your gameplay now alongside gear. Do not get into Aqua Dungeon very quickly, as its more of a challenge dungeon than anything worthwhile, STH is still king of worthy drops time and efficiency wise but there's just more guild requirements than before (most can be alleviated by the aforementioned Eido storoes) and even then....its mostly alot boring gathering in the end.

I do not know if Thunder lament is much easier than before, at its current level (capped at 90) but the variety of mechanics for each boss will assure you its still no cake walk to solo so I recomemdn trying the vanilla thunder lament first to get an idea an dont lose much on xp penalties.

Oh and there's also a x9 Holy chest which can be a real game changer. Better farm those weapon forts. I recommend getting Nazrudin and Zaahir, the other yellows tend to be just stats (and more expensive fragments depending on what level yellow weapon you use)