Looking for Active friends & Guardian Knights

Hello, I’m looking for some friendly/active in-game friends & 3 Guardian Knights for my main. I’ve come back to the game after some time away for IRL reasons and a lot of my friends have appeared to have quit or are no longer active. I’d appreciate and enjoy meeting some new beans to play with when I’m online! My IGN is Moisty, feel free to comment your name here or add my discord:

Trinity Curse#1090

Quote Originally Posted by Sounds View Post
    Hello, I’m looking for some friendly/active in-game friends & 3 Guardian Knights for my main. I’ve come back to the game after some time away for IRL reasons and a lot of my friends have appeared to have quit or are no longer active. I’d appreciate and enjoy meeting some new beans to play with when I’m online! My IGN is Moisty, feel free to comment your name here or add my discord:

Trinity Curse#1090
    Welcome back! You can try asking around the community discord as well~ Can click on my signature for the link. \0/

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Welcome back! You can try asking around the community discord as well~ Can click on my signature for the link. \0/
    Thank you I will give it a shot!