Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks for this update. ♥

Yay new nightmare, better buff bar 2.0, & most especially, more furniture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeee~ TY AK.to team!

Mmmm will have to farm RC & LP again. Ran out. /o\

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Report the game issues for AMD users to Xlegends when?
    OK. . . . . . .

Ty Aura & Dev team~

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post

AP and LP Eidolons Special
    Both stores will also get filled with all kind of helpful Keys of Gaia for one week. If you have been working hard on your Eidolon Collections, this week's promotion will feel like the perfect opportunity to catch up! Kingyo, Sakuya-hime and Iwanaga-hime will finally be available at the Loyalty Store. Sisters of Destiny will be available at the AP Store. But that certainly won't be all! Special discounts on 1*,2*,3* and 4* Eidolon Buff Rerolls. And if that doesn't sound as enough, our AP Store will also have a special 2x1 in Rings of Oath!
    I can't seem to find the Eidolon Keys in the Loyalty Shop. Am I missing something? If not, which tab should I click to find them? Specifically for Kingyo, Sakuya-hime and Iwanaga-hime.

They are on page 3 of the hot items section of LP.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

I only saw them today, Saturday. I'm guessing the Item Mall only gets updated on Saturdays or something, and not after the maintenance is over.

Either way, they're in the Item Mall now.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSenpai View Post
    I only saw them today, Saturday. I'm guessing the Item Mall only gets updated on Saturdays or something, and not after the maintenance is over.

Either way, they're in the Item Mall now.
    The shop never updates when maintenance ends, but the day after, as it is announced in every weekly post we make with patch notes. In some exceptional circumstances, the Hot Items are updated with maintenance, but this is always announced previously on the maint thread. My guess is you werent online at the time the shop updated, which was on Friday at 7pm -server time-.