Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 18/07/2019

Server Maintenance on July 18th
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will take at least between 2 and 3 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - Changes applied to Nightmare Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen:
    * The Dungeon Level Requirement has been changed from SLV10 to SLV+.
    * The Dungeon Experience Gain has been increased on a 25%.
    * The Dungeon Drop Rates has been modified; granting higher rates on SLV1 Advanced Enchantment Cards and SLV10 Alloy materials drops. The amount of materials drops has also been increased.
    * All Bosses inside the dungeon has been changed from Ice Element to Violent.

- Changes applied to Nightmare Landing of the Sky Dragon:
    * The Dungeon Level Requirement has been modified and now is available from SLV1 up to SLV15.
    * The Experience Gain has been increased on a 25%.

- Buff Bar Modifications:
    * Icon sizes has been reduced. Now a single row can display up to 15 different buffs.
    * Amount of visible buffs has been increased, from 20 to 60.
    * Players will have a total of 60 visible (4 rows) buffs and 15 visible debuffs.
    * Two rows will be visible in the game at the same tme. To check the rest of your active buffs/debuffs, you will have to scroll down on the buff bar (now available).

- Fixes to Crystal Archive Cutscene in Solo Modes: modifications has been made to prevent the game changing time when entering this dungeon.
    - Fixes to Bugued Oddities Bronze Medal: Fixes has been made to the medal requirements. People stuck with this achievement should see it complete once the server is back online.
    - Fixes to Monster Hunt Ranking Buffs being replaced with Arena/Battlefield Rankings.

New Paragon Table: [Summer Fever]
    Available for seven days, from July 18th to July 25. Weather is getting hot and the Paragon Table will receive all kind of summer related items so you can really start your own beach party. Don't miss this opportunity!
    - Eidolons Key Fragments: Sultry Nidhogg, Hot Alucard and Undine.
    - Sultry Nidhogg and Hot Alucard Key Fragments.
    - New Summer Costumes: Lovely Micro Bikini and Speedo Costume Sets.
    - Flirty Sailor and Surfing Summer Costume Sets.
    - Sundae Staffs and Dessert Carts.
    - Whales and Dolphines.
    - Bikinis, Swmming Suits and Glasses.
    And much more!

New Promotions

AP and LP Consumables Promotion
    Our new buff bar modifications deserve some celebration. How much power can you hold? You will figure this out on this week's Hot Items, that will be filled with all kind of valuable buffs. Including experience items, charms, stats boosts, and much much more! Items added in bundles and with discounts. And if you are starting to feel lucky, get ready for the randomizers promotion. Together with a new power, we will test your RNG with a special discount on all kind of stats-modifiers.

Promotions will change this Friday, July 19th and will be available for seven days.

Double Experience Event
    More buffs, experience dungeons.... It looks like today's update is hinting something. And if that's what you thought you are clearly right. Starting today after maintenance is over, and until next maintenance, we will have a double experience and mastery experience event so you really advance on that leveling up.

Upcoming Content
    Serena's Mystery Bags changes is coming next week, along other features changes. The loli that only comes out on the weekends will be back fully renewed; with an evolved look and brand new bags with more content!

oh nice tc change, comes up surprisingly often that you can't remove those buffs.
    -X-

thank you
    ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶰ ᵒʳᵈᶤᶰᵃʳʸ ᵍᶤʳˡ
    SnowBaby Lancer Slv.15 ♥ SailorMeow Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ iLynx Wizard Slv.15 ♥ l3abyl3unny Katar Slv.15
    iCyax Lancer Slv.15 ♥ BuBoo Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ CandyCake Shuriken Slv.15 ♥ IronMeow Grenadier Slv.15
    iQuartz Gunslinger Slv.15 ♥ Alynz Bow Slv.15 ♥ lLobster Scythe Slv.15 ♥ Hazlyn Tachi Slv.8
    P4ST3L Holy Sword Slv.1 ♥ DraconS Dragonista Slv.15 ♥ l2umor Perfomer Slv.6

New Users
    Gracias por el mantenimiento y por esos cambios agregados, a mi parecer hacían falta.
    /
    Thanks for the maintenance and for those added changes, in my opinion they were necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    we will have a double experience and mastery experience event
    exactly what ive been needing!! now to make sure ill have enough time on weekends ;-;
    more importantly, ty for the hard work again!!

yey consumables && exp event tysm ♥

Ty for update
    I'm not toxic!

finally a scrollable buff bar, now can monitor buffs without using 3rd party countdown timers

Seems like it'll be an eventful week with consumable promo & exp week. That buff bar extension is great! Fixes have been applied to many bugs as well. Everything's awesome! Except um.. hmm... don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the pace of the updates lately but...

Changes applied to Nightmare Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen:
    * All Bosses inside the dungeon has been changed from Ice Element to Violent.
    *scratches head*

I understand it's an endgame dungeon and that elemental damage is broken so I get where the change is coming from. It's only the bosses at least. Just seemed funny.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Seems like it'll be an eventful week with consumable promo & exp week. That buff bar extension is great! Fixes have been applied to many bugs as well. Everything's awesome! Except um.. hmm... don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the pace of the updates lately but...

*scratches head*

I understand it's an endgame dungeon and that elemental damage is broken so I get where the change is coming from. It's only the bosses at least. Just seemed funny.
    The Elemental Bosses were killed in about half the time than regular monsters inside the dungeon, so clearly something was unbalanced.