[New Astral Puzzle and Promotions]

New Astral Puzzle and Promotions

New Astral Puzzle [Celestial Puzzle]
    Let's celebrate Heaven with a special Puzzle inspired by Divine Forces! On this edition of our Puzzle, we will gather mounts, fashion and accessories with a mystic and sacred touch. Transform yourself into a true angel with this gorgeous blue-like collection of items.
    - Release of Celestial Sheep Mount.
    - Holy Destiny Costume Set.
    - Custom Angel's Vow and Royal Scythe.
    - Alythia and Chronos Senshi Contracts.
    - Azure Chubby Sheep.
    - Marisa's Costume Set.
    - Dream Cage, Alythia Galaxy Orb, Eternal Love Seat, Baby Blue Spring Chair.
    And Much More!

New AP and LP Promotions: Forest Magic
    Our Featured Items will be inspired in both stores by the magical creatures of the forests. Pixies and enchanted animals, gorgeous fashion, companions and more.

AP Promotions: Forest Creatures
    With Red Leaf, Amber, Lilith, Raspberry, Lele, and Cherry Senshi Contracts. Fox Costumes and mounts, animals ears, face accessories and more!

LP Promotions: Forest Pixies
    The Goddess of Butteflies, Psykhe, will make her LP debut. In company of Esther and Eve. Magical Wings, face accessories, costume weapons, and more!

Promotions will be available during the whole week and change next one. We still might have a maintenance between Friday and Monday, but we will keep you updated.

Okay thank you Aura

Hi Aura, we have a new bug in game.
    Today when i tried to use carols ultimate skill then i casted my rogue advanced lv 78 skill, the skill is canceled.
    After carols effect is gone, i could cast my skill again, but when i have her ultimate skill effect, i cant, the skill is canceled instantly.
    Can you fix this please. Thank you.

I found the reason why its canceled instantly when i tried to cast the skill while carols ultimate is active.

Here is the reason, rogue advanced skill is calculated as an debuff when casting it.
    It should have on buff, not on debuff, and carols ultimate skill has immune to debuff so its why i cant cast the skill.
    Last edited by 46猫; 07-24-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    Twinsaga.to | Ign: 46Neko

lol Neko I was thinking Aura finaly answer about new things hahaha

Can we get forts or consumables in next promo aura?

Quote Originally Posted by HellsOlivia View Post
    lol Neko I was thinking Aura finaly answer about new things hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyFon View Post
    Can we get forts or consumables in next promo aura?
    Quote Originally Posted by 46猫 View Post
    Hi Aura, we have a new bug in game.
    Today when i tried to use carols ultimate skill then i casted my rogue advanced lv 78 skill, the skill is canceled.
    After carols effect is gone, i could cast my skill again, but when i have her ultimate skill effect, i cant, the skill is canceled instantly.
    Can you fix this please. Thank you.

I found the reason why its canceled instantly when i tried to cast the skill while carols ultimate is active.

Here is the reason, rogue advanced skill is calculated as an debuff when casting it.
    It should have on buff, not on debuff, and carols ultimate skill has immune to debuff so its why i cant cast the skill.
    We are currently checked several reports about problems with buffs/enchants that has been reported. I don't know if the fix will be ready by next maintenance, but I do hope we will be adding items and changing promotions and puzzles by tomorrow. And yes, a consumables promotion is possible.

WHEN WE WILL GET SOMETHING aURA ?