Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    Nice job! I love this new Siege dungeon.
    For anyone who's crying. If you can't tank, just find a guard, if you can't heal yourself, just find a bard, if you being one shot, just find a Guitar and if you consicutive hit miss the monster, just find a Sorc. These classes are exist for this kind of dungeon.
    Dear Aura, please make support classes great again! ^^
    This. You can find a place at the end of the rainbow even if you're a rare species! But wasn't the dungeon meant to be an EXP dungeon?

Siege is a great endgame dungeon as it is now, but as an EXP dungeon...

Well as long as the rewards are worth the unavoidable penalty (cause you won't always have a decent guard/bard since they're rare), the EXP you get from the same dungeon helps lessen that penalty. I hope the rewards stay awesome because if there are other places to get them (like STH), players may start ignoring the dungeon. UwU

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    But wasn't the dungeon meant to be an EXP dungeon?
    That ^
    Now everything is about drops and penalty, they could've add more floors to the library and leave the laments for exp.
    No wonder they can't keep the server full even on sth days, every update things get worse.

But hey, there's still those 5 players cheering everything they put out. :v
    Think of a Supa... Yup, it's me!

SupaOMQ......cancer..... slv 15
    SupaSums......necro..... slv 15
    SupaNinja.......shuri...... slv 13+
    SupaWar..........crus...... slv 13+
    SupaSpin..........rav........ slv 10+
    SupaSeksi........wiz........ slv 10+

Twin Saga - Supa

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    That ^
    Now everything is about drops and penalty, they could've add more floors to the library and leave the laments for exp.
    No wonder they can't keep the server full even on sth days, every update things get worse.

But hey, there's still those 5 players cheering everything they put out. :v
    You are entitled to your opinion as long as you keep it respectful. Both dungeons are, still, exp based considering they grant much higher rates experience than any other dungeons in the game. But no one said just because the main reward of the dungeon is related to experience, the dungeon should be easy to do or focused on lower levels. The idea of Nightmare Dungeons is not spoon feed players ridiculous prizes but to present some sort of challenge with a rewarding outcome that otherwise the game seems to be lacking. The original Thunder Lament, when it was first released, was much more difficult than it is today and aimed to capped stats. Every Nightmare, since is Custom Content, are work in progress even after their releases because we do not have the resources to test everything as officials might do, and because even then, the reception might be completely different once they arrive to the live server and are available to the majority.

We will still introduce changes this week that hopefully, helps to balance a little everyone's feelings about the new laments. Regardless, and I do think it is important for me to point this out, you don't get to tell us how the dungeon we created ourselves is suppose to work. You can say "I personally don't like this, or I prefer this" but you can't really say "This is not how an exp dungeon should work" when experience dungeons aren't really a category inside Aura Kingdom.