Post Constantly Freezing In-Game

Hello its been a while since I played AK its fun I like it even though there's not much people playing it by now but that's not why I'm here today...

Recently I have this issue in the game where sometimes if one of my chars goes to populated places like Navea it freezes not because of the FPS problem the game is smooth really even when in freeze state when i press the "W" key you can still hear your character walking which makes me think that this isn't an FPS problem its in the game itself. Another thing is during Character Selection screen or before that the game also Freeze

This is from the Entering Server where it already freezes before it enters the Character Selection

UPDATE:I just found a same thread as mine like 2 years ago but this dude is using the old client http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...ghlight=freeze
    This one is from a year ago http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...ghlight=freeze
    this thread explains everything as to why this freeze bug been happening. Since im using AMD CPU this is happening to my AK even though the game is smooth for me from the start.

My only conclusion to this is that X LEGENDS ARE INTEL FANBOYS WHO HATES AMD

PS: Im not an AMD fanboy "Because when I pick sides I always pick the winner all the time" -Erron Black
    Last edited by kaiserwiz; 07-11-2019 at 05:56 AM.
    OK. . . . . . .

Im also getting this kind of freeze upon login but thats if i dont activate Mudfish. my ISP went nuts since ytd so already expected high ping with no GPN

I also have this freeze problem in game after i switch to other towns I sometimes stucked in the the loading screen and sometimes after picking a character your want to play it stucks at the beginning of the game all you can hear is your character's footsteps when you try to press "W" or Left click it.

You know this is strange if its a normal Freeze it would mark the program as "Not Responding" but in this case its not and like I said you can still hear your character's footsteps even the game freezes.

I hope the devs will see this and take action for this or its just me. If so then my return in the game is just wasting time.....
    Last edited by kaiserwiz; 07-11-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    OK. . . . . . .