Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 21/06/2019

Server Maintenance on June 4th.

Patch Notes:
    Summer Time!

New Astral Puzzle [Summer Time Edition]
    On this week's edition of our Astral Puzzle, a new combination of gorgeous simming suits and bikinis will be available to all meridians. Summer is starting today and if you was looking for the perfect excuse to hit the beach, this pretty combination of a cold summer will leave you speachless!
    - Release of "Summer Skady" Bikini Sets; including 1st and 2nd form.
    - Release of "Glaciar Summer" Swimming Set for males.
    - Release of "Ice Cream Sundae Staff", a costume weapon for mages inspired by Summer Skady's Staff.
    - Shark Cannons.
    - Summer Skady, Emillia, Yu Ji and Raspberry Senshi Contracts.
    - Emillia's Mount; Sundae Floats Mounts; Seal Mounts; Dolphin Mounts.
    - Blush and Sunburns.
    - Bikinis, Swimming Suits and Bermuda Shorts!

New AP and Promotions:

AP Store: Summer Forest
    Not everyone is a fan of the beach! If during summer you prefer those long walks through the forest, this Featured Items new edition will give you all you need. Mounts, fashion and accessories inspired by fairies and butterflies! Including the new Summer Butterfly Wings and Psykhe senshi contracts and accessories.

LP Store: Summer Festival
    The LP will also feel like a right place for a summer celebration. On our Loyalty Store, all kind of asian inspired summer items and senshi contracts will make an appearance so we can celebrate summer in asian style! Including mounts, accessories, ornaments and costumes!

Promotions will become available on Monday, June 24th.

Upcoming Content
    We haven't forget about the reported issues and bugs with the game, and we are close to bring a solution. Besides the promised fixes, we will also include some new features very soon with the release of the "Golden Fashion" new items.

Thank you so much

Thank you Aura

WHEN LP store update?

Aura say that yesterday Im having some problems with the webtool to modify the shop Oli, but I will have all working by early tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsOlivia View Post
    Aura say that yesterday Im having some problems with the webtool to modify the shop Oli, but I will have all working by early tomorrow.
    The problem has been solved, so I will start working on the new promos now. They should be ready in a little while.

thank you Aura

My old client having problem so I downloaded client again from forum. After patching done, I have this problem, can you do something with this?
    The mount when I mount it does not show anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandora View Post
    My old client having problem so I downloaded client again from forum. After patching done, I have this problem, can you do something with this?
    The mount when I mount it does not show anything.
    There's nothing I can do myself to help you solve the problem because the problem is not on the server but your client. I would say tho, I have downloaded the client from the website just a few days ago and I do not having this sort of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    There's nothing I can do myself to help you solve the problem because the problem is not on the server but your client. I would say tho, I have downloaded the client from the website just a few days ago and I do not having this sort of issues.

Problem solved. Thank you so much