Level 85 character boost disapeared

I bought some AP to claim this "First-time Spender" gift. (I especially wanted the 85 character boost)
    I opened it and right clicked the character boost card and it disappeared. I logged out to character creation but the boost button isn't there. I activated the card like 2 weeks ago and nothing happened to this day. So I was wondering why it isn't working. Now I am kinda sad because I only wanted the gift for the character boos and now its gone and I still dont have the boost and I dont know what to do.

Erm, just in case, have you checked if you've accidentally put it in your personal or shared bank? >_<

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Filkill View Post
    I bought some AP to claim this "First-time Spender" gift. (I especially wanted the 85 character boost)
    I opened it and right clicked the character boost card and it disappeared. I logged out to character creation but the boost button isn't there. I activated the card like 2 weeks ago and nothing happened to this day. So I was wondering why it isn't working. Now I am kinda sad because I only wanted the gift for the character boos and now its gone and I still dont have the boost and I dont know what to do.
    In all honesty, all the details submitted on this thread are confussing. The character boost card is not in the first-time spender gift. In fact, the character boost isn't in any pack at all. It is send to your account once you have donated more than 10 dollars. It appears in the shopping cart like in any of the packages, but you certainly don't take it from any bag and you need to claim it in our website separately than any of the other gifts.

Of course, if you private message me in forums with your account data, I can check if you already received it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Erm, just in case, have you checked if you've accidentally put it in your personal or shared bank? >_<
    Yush, I have xD