Server Maintenance 04/06/2019

Server Maintenance on June 4th.

Patch Notes:

New Astral Puzzle [Love Edition]
    A new puzzle to celebrate the spring! With Costumes, mounts, ornaments and accessories inspired by the most romantic meridian feelings. Pink will dominate this cute and flirty puzzle filled with loving emotions!
    - Novia Senshi Contracts.
    - Love Cages Mounts.
    - Blossoming Pistols.
    - Cherry Blossom Costume Set.
    - I Love You Hair Accessory.
    - Pink Angel, Cherry Blossom, Princess Glitter Cape and more ornaments.
    - "Love Hurts" Hair Accessory.
    - Smexy Nurse Costume Set and Love Medicine Costume Weapons.
    - Kisses.
    And more!

New AP and Promotions: Sorcery Time!
    For this week "Featured Items", we will fill both stores with all different kind of magic. From sorcery and magic spells, to common magic tricks in festivals. You can choose between becoming a powerful magician or a showman!

AP Store: Head In the Clouds.
    Our dual loli Michelle is certainly in possession of an adorable type of magic power. And in this week's edition of our Featured Items, we will be able to get both of her lovely mounts! Are you hoping for a nice weather, or a perfect storm? Her white and dark cloud will follow you around and take you to the sky! Michelle's gorgeous new mounts will be in the good company of her senshi contracts and costume sets, and other "Dark Eidos": Esther, Dark Belle and Dark Serena will be giving a huge hocus pocus to our store.

LP Store: Magic Tricks
    If you are getting ready for the show, this week's edition of our LP Store Featured Items will come handy. With the release of Grace Senshi Contract, you will have more than a few tricks on your sleeves. Plus, the "Divination Sisters": Charlotte, Alythia and Chronos will be included in the collection in case you are looking for a more trascendental inspiration. Cocotte will also be available, including her costume and more sorcery looks. Fun broomsticks to get up to the sky, and more!

Promotions will become available as soon maintenance ends.

Bonus Mall: Falling Leaves
    The weather is already changing! And on this edition of our Bonus Mall, a mischievous wolf will making her debut. Don't miss Red Leaf debut to the game this June 5th (shop will change this wednesday) with the good copany of the little Amber Tiger. The shop will also include special animal-inspired items to turn this edition into a true forest creatures inspired promo.

New Monster Hunt Rewards
    In this edition of our Monster Hunt, you will be able to gather and collect different kind of very useful items. From permanent buffs in the Solo Category, to golden skill books, astral shards and loyalty points on the Server Category. Right in the middle, our Guild Category will be filled with evolution scrolls, including 6* guarantee prizes!

About Home Missing Furnitures
    Our dev is still checking the problem regarding the missing furnitures in houses of the realm, but I'm unsure if we will be able to retrieve all those missing furnitures in their previous form and location. Since the puzzles we had during the previous month were seriously devoted to help you get bck on track and we don't want you to forever lose your house distribution, I will ask you to private message in forums with a description of the furnitures you losted. I will do my best to send them back in the following days unless we get a more permanent solution from the dev, which I will also notify you. Remember to add the name of your character on the message.

Thank you Aura
    But about the furniture I cannot remember the name of all ....

Thank you Aura, do you have any prediction about the new class performer?

thanks for the maint Aura but crystal fragment still not fix loot of charm as well not fix we wait 2 weeks for nothing again .......

i get the old Monster Hunt Rewards
    can i get back the new rewards?
    MY name is night0v0
    thankyou
    Last edited by cheuksumh; 06-05-2019 at 04:34 AM.

agree HellsOlivia say's....
    two week only got shop change,when will we get bug fixes

Quote Originally Posted by cheuksumh View Post

MY name is night0v0
    thankyou
    When did you got the rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by z09120912x View Post
    agree HellsOlivia say's....
    two week only got shop change,when will we get bug fixes
    I wish I had an answer, but as you know, I don't fix the bugs myself. The only thing I can do myself is changing the shop and the promotions, thing I keep doing to give you at least something to farm in the game. As for the actual bug fixes, if it was so easy to do it would have been already done. Hopefully soon.

I understand Aura I know you do what you can .

Quote Originally Posted by cheuksumh View Post

MY name is night0v0
    thankyou
    If you already got the old Monster Hunt Rewards, you would have to wait for the next reset to be able to claim rewards again.
    The monster hunt rewards reset each 2 weeks, sometimes earlier. Always check the date line on the top right of Monster Hunt window.