Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 30/05/2019

Server Maintenance on May 30.
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will take about 2 hours.

Patch Notes:

New Paragon Table: [Magic Circus Edition]
    Available for seven days, from May 30 until June 6. Are you ready for some entertainment? On this week's edition of our Paragon Table, we will devote ourselves to music, games and tricks. Tamed animals, gorgeous ballerinas, hosts and magicians, all the things you can get or transform yourself into with our "Magic Circus" Paragon Table.
    - Magic Ballerina Costume Set.
    - Satyr Costume Set.
    - RingMaster Costume Set.
    - Magic Trick Ornaments.
    - Copperfield's Power of Levitation Mount.
    - Byakko and Muse Key Fragments.
    - Muse Costume Set and Swings.
    - Officer Tigers and Roller Hamster Mounts.
    - Custom Ballerina and Joker Costumes.
    And much more!

New Promotions

AP Store: Angel Feathers
    The sisters of Fate will be finally reunited in our AP Store. Skuld's Key of Gaia and Fragments, Urd and Verdandi. Plus: Skuld's Costume Set release, Michael's Key of Gaia and Fragments, fashion, costume weapons and ornaments to complete an AP Hot Items edition directly from heaven. With a divine aura and fill with sacred looking fashion, you will get a total of 10 pages of angel inspired items and make peace with the universe.

LP Store: War Days
    On the Loyalty Store, we will get ready for battle. With a total of 6 eidolons additions, you will find both the keys of gaia and key fragments of: Cerberus, Hades, Hermes, Justitia, Elizabeth and Ares. The Nightingale Costume Set will be joining our promotion with a lot of ornaments: a total of 4 new wings (new version of Massive Attack Weapons, Dark Magic and Night Magic Wings), Rifle Array Ornaments, Dark Capes, True Blood and True Night wings, among others. We will also have a great collection of costumes and costume weapons, including the Providence Adventurer Set, Azurian Modern Soldiers and Azurian Soldier Coats, Creed of the Assassin, Kitty Assassin Costume Sets, God of War, Modern Samurai, Hades, Cerberus and Justitia Costume Sets, and more!

Bonus Mall: June Edition
    On June the weather is getting warmer and a cute goldfish is sneaking in our Bonus Mall. Kingyo-hime will be making her debut in the game, in the good company of other beautiful princessses: you will also find Iwanage-hime and Sakuya-hime keys of gaia in store. The shop will look a bit haunted by the presence of a mysterious ghost. With Aoandon's Key of Gaia, mounts and costume, we will devote ourselves to kimonos and cute lolis.

Promotions will be available from today and until June 7. All the three stores (AP, LP and BP) will immediately change with our maintenance, meaning you will find them all added as soon you connect back to the game. BP Store will remain the same until next month like always.

New Daily Login Rewards
    Available for one month from June 1st. This week edition will be all about gearing up. With 1*,2*,3* and 4* equipment stones, recast stones, discount anvils, and randomizers.

New Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards
    Probably one of the most requested items ingame: Breaking limit cards will be available through all of June in our Adventurer Encyclopedia Prizes, including the coveted Blessed packs.

New Monster Goals
    Available from June 1st.. A brand new month, a brand new challenge. You can check our New Monster Hunt Goals and Prizes for June on this thread.

Upcoming Content
    The poll already ended and the community decided: our next nightmare dungeons will be two new laments, Landing of the Sky Dragon King and Nightmare Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen. We will start working on them from next week, and they will see the light of day during June.

ty for update aura and dev
    ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶰ ᵒʳᵈᶤᶰᵃʳʸ ᵍᶤʳˡ
    SnowBaby Lancer Slv.15 ♥ SailorMeow Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ iLynx Wizard Slv.15 ♥ l3abyl3unny Katar Slv.15
    iCyax Lancer Slv.15 ♥ BuBoo Sorcerer Slv.15 ♥ CandyCake Shuriken Slv.15 ♥ IronMeow Grenadier Slv.15
    Alynz Bow Slv.12 ♥ lLobster Scythe Slv.12 ♥ Hazlyn Tachi Slv.8 ♥ P4ST3L Holy Sword Slv.1 ♥ l2umor Perfomer Slv.6

Ty for hardwork.
    RoninnoYuki Ronin/Barb Slv10
    NaotoraIi Shuriken Slv4
    KannanoYuki Katar Slv1
    AKIHISA Lancer ??lv
    Decryptr Ravager 82lv
    MahounoYuki Sorcerer 82lv
    ShinnYuuki Scythe 76lv
    NekokoNeko Duelist 85lv
    TenshinoYuki HolySword 96lv
    MahonoYuki Wizard 86lv

Can't wait for the new nightmares coming this month. Thanks for the update as always, Aura.
    Charmant (Duelist|Crus)-??
    Elrich (Lancer|Crus)-Slv11

after recent update i encounter a bug where
    even if i answer the anti-bot capcha correctly
    it still say i didn't

it burn my 3 chance then i get detention.
    i tried asking to wold chat, and they recommend me to delete game.bin
    and repatch the game, i did and now i can't enter my character.

how do i fix this?

It's a common bug (it also makes your item mall empty and bugs some other stuff).
    You simply have to restart the game when it happens (same goes for when you can't enter your character).
    Don't delete game.bin or use full scan, that's bullshit.

Active User
    Thank you for update Aura and Devs. But why that trash DP reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyl View Post
    Thank you for update Aura and Devs. But why that trash DP reward?
    You might not be familiar with the limit break system yet; but the reward is quite valuable and helpful to limit break your cards since Blessed Packages aren't available anywhere else.

eidolon house

I see this system in TW. when can we play with eidolons in eidolon house?

Quote Originally Posted by GreySun View Post
    I see this system in TW. when can we play with eidolons in eidolon house?
    For the moment is not a top priority giving it adds little to the actual gameplay. But we will add it eventually.