Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 23/05/2019

Server Maintenance on May 23.
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will take about 2 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to custom broken ornaments (all first tier of your Costume Album).
    - Removal of 10 LP drop from bosses from Otherworld Ancient God's Cellar due to abuse potential.
    - Addition of Achievements for new Otherworlds.
    - Fixes to double drop missing from bosses in Otherworld Ancient God's Cellar Party and Hell modes.
    - Fixes to Nightmare Revelations exchanger <Mysterious Collector Jack> Missing price for Nightmare Revelations Golden Box and Nightmare Revelation Mischievous Box has been re added.
    - Fixes to Valley of War Weekend Schedule: The timeslots has been change to 5pm and 5:40 pm (server time). Weekdays schedule remains the same.

New Paragon Table: [Fate Edition]
    Available for seven days, until May 30. This week's Paragon will help you meet your true destiny. With a special edition based on Divine Items, Clocks, and of course... Masters of Fate and Time! The gorgeus sister of time and fate will be looking down upon all of us from the top tier of our Paragon. Hopefully you will be lucky enough to reach her!
    - Urd's Key of Gaia, Fragments, and Pocket Watch.
    - New Costume Weapons: Star Scythe and Scythe of Divination.
    - Golden Holy Goddess Angel Moon.
    - Song of Destiny and Song of Love Costume Weapons.
    - Chronos's Master of Time Costume Set.
    - Time Magic and Star of the Universe Costume Weapons.
    - Chronos's and Verdandi's Key Fragments.
    - Chronos's Time Library and School Uniform Eidolon Costumes.
    And much more!

New AP and LP Promotions:

AP Store: Springtime
    The AP Store is turning into a lovely and blossoming place filled with feminine and delicate costumes, Eidolons Keys of Gaia, accessories, mounts and costume weapons. With the introduction to the game to the "Springtime" Costume Set, we will fill the pages of our Hot Items with colorful, flirty and romantic items. Including Sakuya-hime, Iwanaga-hime, Sif, Demeter, Hebe and more Keys of Gaia.

LP Store: Vintage Edition
    New players has been relentlessly asking for some old costumes and accessories that haven't been the day of light for a very long time. And since we love to give our players what they ask, this week the Loyalty Store will be filled with some of those items you have been waiting for a long time. Costumes, Ornaments, Mounts, Accessories, Costume Weapons and of course... Eidolons too! Tanith, Maja, Nalani, Rhodri, Benkei, Cesela, Serena, Vermillion, Astraea it will be only a few of the Keys of Gaia and fragments we will have available this week.

Promotions will be available from May 24th till May 31

What will be our next Nightmare Dungeon?
    Players has been pretty much already stated their opinion in our last maintenance thread. And althought one dungeon pick clearly got more mentions than the others, I will still post a poll tomorrow with the most mentioned dungeons and a few suggestions of our own, so we can finally decide our next Nightmare!

ty aura and devs
    ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶰ ᵒʳᵈᶤᶰᵃʳʸ ᵍᶤʳˡ

we already have (Lv90 Nightmare Lament of The Thunder-Dragon King) so why not add remaining two
    (1)"Nightmare Landing of the Sky Dragon King" SLv1
    (2)"Nightmare Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen" SLv5
    this makes more sense
    SLv1 and 5 are just my opinion they can be the same as before (Lv90) if u want

Nightmare MoD/Art for the memes
    yikes

Quote Originally Posted by DariusUchiha View Post
    we already have (Lv90 Nightmare Lament of The Thunder-Dragon King) so why not add remaining two
    (1)"Nightmare Landing of the Sky Dragon King" SLv1
    (2)"Nightmare Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen" SLv5
    this makes more sense
    SLv1 and 5 are just my opinion they can be the same as before (Lv90) if u want
    exactly what i thought as well. since she started with lament, it would be really awesome if she continues with landing and siege.

IG: ak.gellie

Active User
    Thanks Aura and dev. Hope we will see Iwanaga-hime in LP shop later. And, i vote for the dragon dungeons nightmare trio.

Nightmare Alabastren Temple cuz it's super fast and easy and has very few silly mobs
    Except everyone has 0% def, no detailed stats like on valley of war and 50% mspeed

Finally Vermilion
    Thanks Aura

Thank you for this new promos indeed some eidos become more rare and lp store help for sure they aren't op for players they still remains a important part of game and still needed ... i dont really followed news about next nightmare dungeons but draco-dungeons are i think the best choice they dont have hard mode and ppl threw some away cause they became old (exepct pyroplastic purgatory and temperous temple cause of ss stone) they are still good challenge and remains unique dungeons in my opinions so they are definetly are a good choice for nightmare

well i write for once and maybe too much

best regards to the team

Time to get more bloody eidolons...Tanith, C'mere!

Elrich (Lancer|Crus)-SL8
    Kniraven (Ravager|Crus)-SL2
    Yangster (Sorc|Bard)-97