Returning player

Welp its been a few years since i last played and wanna get back into the swing of things looks like most if not all guides are outdated but here goes

How does one go about farming Lp and gold now a days? only level 70 what kind of things should i be focused on atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiskter View Post
    Welp its been a few years since i last played and wanna get back into the swing of things looks like most if not all guides are outdated but here goes

How does one go about farming Lp and gold now a days? only level 70 what kind of things should i be focused on atm?
    I spend the time doing the Armour Cores *worth 350 LP: per char done*, dailies and Eidolon temple has some drops of LP. Also, the three quests in Crescent, Catakara and the Highlands. Isn't much, but defeating Boss in dungeon gets you a little bit. I know there's other ways but these are the ones I usually have time to do. On the cores, I have 9 chars over lvl 60 so I get the 350 total LP per char. That makes 3150 lp right there for me each day. The 3 quests are worth 50 each, so I can add another 150 each char I do them on, to my total. Temple drops vary, no telling how much you can get. And the dailies are 25 per, I think there's like 14 per avg. of those with just the kill quests and gathering ones, so that adds another 300 or so LP. That's close to 4k lp per day I can get.