Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I would love to ask at which stage AK wasn't a grind game for LP. I understand Nightmare Dungeons might feel repetitive when players don't feel the urge to do other dungeons because they are less rewarding. But original dungeons are just as repetitive as Nightmares, and you might feel even less motivated by their drops if we would just stick to those.

Once again, It feels like people doesn't get the point that Nightmare Dungeons are another mode for current existing dungeons, with a different level of difficulty and customized drops. Solo, Solo Challenge, Party, Hell Mode and Nightmare. Honestly, people complaining about how "grinding" AK is, does feel like something we can do little about. Unless there is a point Im missing from your reply.
    I know and I don't complain about a grind but my issue is more that you don't do anything. With regular dungeons I spend like what 32 hours straight grinding them quite happily because I spend maybe 75% of the time killing things and moving and optimising clear efficiency. With NTL (and this doesn't go for other nightmares) I feel like I'm not playing the game so much as being afk with the occasional button press which is why it being the core dungeon I feel the need to run it is less like a grind more like a waiting simulator it just doesn't feel rewarding to do. Maybe that's just my feeling on it idk but I know a fair few people that aren't overly keen to run it so often.

Quote Originally Posted by 1cemaniac View Post
    I know and I don't complain about a grind but my issue is more that you don't do anything. With regular dungeons I spend like what 32 hours straight grinding them quite happily because I spend maybe 75% of the time killing things and moving and optimising clear efficiency. With NTL (and this doesn't go for other nightmares) I feel like I'm not playing the game so much as being afk with the occasional button press which is why it being the core dungeon I feel the need to run it is less like a grind more like a waiting simulator it just doesn't feel rewarding to do. Maybe that's just my feeling on it idk but I know a fair few people that aren't overly keen to run it so often.
    So basically, you want a normal dungeon based nightmare for LP that's not as painful (wait times and standing around) to do? fair enough, tbf I wouldn't mind another way of getting LP at least I won't have to make additional alts. And I get what you mean, when I was leveling I grinded dungeons solo and challenge every 3 hours as it was clear cut run and fight with value (getting me to s10) there was more doing and less waiting. Seeing as LP is the end game grind, would like to see a normal dungeon nightmare give good quantities of it like in NTL.