Born - West Bengal, India/ Lives - Yokohama, Japan

Question Question: Will there be any way to change one character's name for one time?

Hello guys,
    Since I have been wondering somedays about if there any item or function available on Twin SAGA for changing the character name or not... and kinda I have asked my few friends and guildmates about it and they told me there is none. But Still, I would like to ask it, because since in Aura Kingdom name changing is pretty possible as far I have seen. So I would like to suggest to give at least one option to change 1 character name at least for 1 time.

Sadly, there is no way to change character name in Twinsaga. Both games are from the same community but the specification is not the same.
    If I'm not wrong, when you are about to create an character, the game will ask you the character name is not able to change.

Born - West Bengal, India/ Lives - Yokohama, Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandora View Post
    Sadly, there is no way to change character name in Twinsaga. Both games are from the same community but the specification is not the same.
    If I'm not wrong, when you are about to create an character, the game will ask you the character name is not able to change.
    Ahh I see. Thank You Sandora.

there is an item that can change name, is just that is not here while some other server has it