Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 22/04/2019

Server Maintenance on April 22

New Astral Puzzle [Sweet Things]
    Available for seven days, until April 29. On this week's Puzzle release, we will have a special table devoted to the sweetest items in the game. With the release of two brand new mounts, you will be able to decorate yourself as a tasty dessert.
    - Release of Sundae Boats Mounts.
    - Shirley's 5pm and Tea Cup Mounts.
    - Custom Shirley's Staff.
    - Sweet Piggy and Kitty Cooking Costume Sets.
    - Maid Costumes and House on the Prairie Costume Sets.
    - Forks and Spoons.
    - Sweet face accessories.
    - Shirley, GoGo, Belle and Cherry Senshi Contracts.

New Astral Puzzle [Furnitures Special 1]
    Considering some of our players sadly lost their house furnitures and some of them can only be achieved through the mall, during the following weeks we will have every week a special second astral puzzle fully devoted to house furnitures. It will be a special puzzle: Astral Shards will only have a 10% sucess rate in EVERY tier. Plus, all items will have the same rate in every tier too, making reaching to the top extra easy. Each week the puzzle will be devoted to a different topic and have a different items collections. On this week's puzzle, we will devote ourselves to sweet looking and feminine furnitures.

New AP and LP Promotions: Senshi Rampage
    Available from April 23 to April 30. Players has been asking us for more senshi contracts in mall so they can sucessfully evolve their senshis to the next stage. On this week's hot items, we will have different kind of senshi contracts available, including the release of Raspberry in our Loyalty Store! Better grab them while you can.

New AP and LP Promotions: Awakening Part II
    On this week's promotions in both stores, we will release awakening quest scrolls so you can finally reach that milestone!

New LP Promotions: Sacred Crystals
    Since Monster Hunt's Sacred Crystals are having issues and a fix for them might be complicated, we decided to give you one extra option to get them ingame, in our Loyalty Store. Available only for one week!

New AP and LP Promotions: Senshi Fashion
    You are probably missing some nice looking fashion in our special promotions. Available for one week, you will be able to collect different kind of Senshi inspired fashion in the Featured Items, including Sakura and Meteor Item Mall Releases.

Upcoming Fixes: We know players are eager for some fixes in the latest bug reports. We have brought some solutions to unpredicted crashes and senshi stores and dailies with today's patch. We are working to bring some fixes to non-working items and empty bags soon.

Been a long wait, thank you Aura and the devs.

thank you very much Aura

the Sacred Crystals from this time's lp shop , the atk attribute didn't plus on character' stats , only got lv1's

thank you Aura I got 1 Idea up class after aweking it need so much exp and not too many djn who give good exp will be good to up the bonus exp+50 to +100 hahaha thank you

Would it be possible to see the Hinamatsuri dolls in the Astral Puzzle some day in the future? please, please, please...⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

Quote Originally Posted by HellsOlivia View Post
    thank you Aura I got 1 Idea up class after aweking it need so much exp and not too many djn who give good exp will be good to up the bonus exp+50 to +100 hahaha thank you
    If you meant the class exp boost %, it would be really boring to play the game.

This is my experience from leveling 2nd class, from lv 1 to lv 30, and my character level is 99. It took me 2 weeks to level max a class to lv 30, with slightly class exp boost (item boost) & 5 members in a party, and just needed to do 6 dungeons in each 2 hours. My playing time is around 6 hours - 8 hours in weekday, and I have 2 days off in weekend.
    The dungeons I did in each 2 hours are only Flaming dungeon lv 85 (Solo mode and Party mode), and Secret Marshes lv 88 (Solo mode and Party mode).
    I tried to level 2nd class by soloing the dungeon alone and making a party with 5 members. By soloing the dungeon alone, you took more times to level the class, meanwhile by doing the dungeon with 5 members, you got more exp boost % from defeating monsters.

So, If you asked to increase class exp boost %, from 50% to 100%, everyone could level the 2nd class so easily just by soloing the dungeon alone, even the one who having to work everyday just like me.
    I only have one question is, Are you having fun from achieving things too easily?
    Aura already helped everyone to get the items to awake the 2nd class easier from both LP and AP promotions, in my opinion, it's already too much enough.

Btw, the players are in around lv 88+ can level the class easier, compares to the players are in lv 99 (level cap). Because they have more dungeons to get exp. Also, I am worker so I don't have much time to play game, others don't have to work, they have more times to play so in theory they can level the class easier than me, in my case.
    Last edited by Sandora; 04-26-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post

Would it be possible to see the Hinamatsuri dolls in the Astral Puzzle some day in the future? please, please, please...⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )
    I was planning to add them this monday, on the second version of the furnitures puzzles (which will be the asian edition).

Is there gonna be fix for the missing furnitures soon as well Aura?