[New Astral Puzzle and Promotions]

Astral Puzzle Change On April 9th.

New Astral Puzzle [Loving Days]
    On this week's edition of our astral puzzle, we will celebrate Spring's arrival with a lovely asian seasoned edition. Everything in our puzzle will look lovely, sweet and feminine. Senshi contracts, fashion, ornaments and accessories that will give you a romantic vibration.
    - Senshi Contracts: Sakura Blossom, Blossom, Miko, Kunoichi, Jade, Yu Ji and Lele senshi contracts.
    - Release of "Blossoming" Costume set including hairstyle, dress and blossoming wings.
    - Blossom and Silver Ronin Costume Sets.
    - Lovely accessories: I love you hairstyle accessory, golden love rose, and more!

New AP and LP Promotions: Consumables Treat
    Available from April 10. This week's promotion on our AP and LP will bring you special discounts in much needed consumables and great items to help you leveling. So what you will find? 50% discounts in all kind of evolution scrolls (including superior and legendary bundles) charms and exp items with a discount, and awakening related goodies!

We are also working on the missing bug fixes, and we should have a maintenance with some bug updates next week.

Thank you for awesome update in april

Also I want to report more bugs. There almost are about new items are not able to use.
    We can not unequip starstone on the job before evolving to 2nd job. After we had evolved to 2nd job, there is no way to open the previous job's starstone page.
    We still get crashed sometimes in Raid (when too much peoples go into Raid at the same time), when planting in Terracottage's Greenhouse (last items), when looking into Astral Adventures tasks.

aura thanks to the update ~

by the way , can you add like Ak's parteons packs in ts ?
    In ts , also has some people to donate , but don't get any event at the same donation

Thanks Aura for all the hard work, if it was another server surely they had already closed the game., for the missing furnitures is not a bug that breaks the game (only breaks the heart), but if there is no solution it is better to make an event like the one of the new year's coins, only with furniture if possible, if not, then just keep going and continue, since it does not break anything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    Thanks Aura for all the hard work, if it was another server surely they had already closed the game., for the missing furnitures is not a bug that breaks the game (only breaks the heart), but if there is no solution it is better to make an event like the one of the new year's coins, only with furniture if possible, if not, then just keep going and continue, since it does not break anything in the game.
    That's true. My heart is broken when checking my Terracottage, 70% furnites were gone .

New Users
    Are the XP items missing? ;-; I don't see any in new LP shop

Quote Originally Posted by milkboo View Post
    Are the XP items missing? ;-; I don't see any in new LP shop
    LP Shop > Consumables > Exp Boost.

================================================== ==================
    Here are some images about the new items are bugged/can't be used. All bounded new items are not able to use, it seems.

One day treasure loot charm.

Sacred Fragments.
    Last edited by Sandora; 04-12-2019 at 03:55 PM.

New Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandora View Post
    LP Shop > Consumables > Exp Boost.
    I know where the items are located, but, are only these last 3 items meant get a "discount"...?

Aura are you gonna change the player requirements for raid anytime soon? some people cant do the raid at 2pm where it's packed then suddenly on later raid hours people cant start it anymore cus there's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LudmilaLourie View Post
    Aura are you gonna change the player requirements for raid anytime soon? some people cant do the raid at 2pm where it's packed then suddenly on later raid hours people cant start it anymore cus there's not enough.
    I will ask the dev for changes on the requirements