suggestions by a new returning player

hello peeps,
    im a "new" returning player, as I played the OS long time ago. I sold my account after the lvl80 expansion there.

As I'm completely new to the new content here are my suggestions:
    - let the eidolon exp crystals stack up to 1k
    - buff patreon packs, personally I dont feel like they are not rewarding enough, put in contrast you get a lvl85 boost card for donating ONE time ANY amount
    - give more pvp coins for the dailies
    - maybe bring a special promo for new players with fort stuff, that is not changing weekly but rather monthly
    - bring back storage on the low level maps, i asked someone out on this and he told me its cuz ppl abused storage so they dont have to expand. but that would be easy bypassed with just necro alts and on top they have more slots?
    - lift the limit of the lvl85 boost cards and make them obtainable in ap shop, not sure if there will be other boost cards after lvl85

thats it for now, list will be expanded with more things if I get any more to list
    sorry if its not perfect english, as you might tell im not native

- expand LP & Fragment Limit
    >if fragment limit not possible, make an npc to condense "X amount of thousand fragments" into a small scroll which u can consume for example 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k

Quote Originally Posted by ViiP3X View Post
    hello peeps,
    im a "new" returning player, as I played the OS long time ago. I sold my account after the lvl80 expansion there.

As I'm completely new to the new content here are my suggestions:
    - let the eidolon exp crystals stack up to 1k
    - buff patreon packs, personally I dont feel like they are not rewarding enough, put in contrast you get a lvl85 boost card for donating ONE time ANY amount
    - give more pvp coins for the dailies
    - maybe bring a special promo for new players with fort stuff, that is not changing weekly but rather monthly
    - bring back storage on the low level maps, i asked someone out on this and he told me its cuz ppl abused storage so they dont have to expand. but that would be easy bypassed with just necro alts and on top they have more slots?
    - lift the limit of the lvl85 boost cards and make them obtainable in ap shop, not sure if there will be other boost cards after lvl85

thats it for now, list will be expanded with more things if I get any more to list
    sorry if its not perfect english, as you might tell im not native
    1. The patreon packs has been thought as a gift to players that support our server but they are not the only privileges donators gets. We do not use a tiered spender like aeria's because we have the bonus mall implemented. The main difference between our bonus mall and the tiered spender is that your bonus points never expires and that you can use them to gift, which means they are also a crutial trading currency inside the game. So the patreon packs aren't meant to be something game-breaking or that brings any unbalance in our economy, but a special treat with some exclusive items.

2. The fortification scrolls already have different discounts regarding on the amount you buy. There's also special fortification packs/bundles in the bag section of our item mall with higher discounts. Expecting to have a permanent 50% discount on fortification scrolls like we do on special limited promotions is not reasonable (or needed for what matters, fortification of your items is not the biggest concern in the game and it can be reached basically if you play the game).

3. Storage on lower levels has been removed by xlegend and is part of their "revival" of the game plan. Regardless of not being able to access them at lower maps, the warehouse has been greatly expanded by them without the needs of any expasion backpacks. We have also kept the backpacks expansions to give players double the space and we already send a 120-slots backpacks to your inventory to all accounts upon creation. Considering how little time you spend on those lower levels, having them back on lower level maps is completely unnecessary unless you want to solely use those characters as "warehouse alts". In that case, you can go the extra mile and level them until 25, which will take you about an hour if you are really lazy.

4. The limit of the level 85 boost cards to 3 has been planned since the item introduction by xlegend and we dont have any intention to remove it. You can use levle 60 cards without any creation limits and you can buy them for both ap and lp.

5. I don't have any particular input about the stacks of eidolon exp crystals .

6. We don't have intentions to increase the loyalty cap, but there's always something appealing enough in the paragon table or the LP hot promotions to spend your loyalty on. If you can't find anything in any particular week, the lp store is pretty updated aswell in the matter of consumables so you can always spend your LP on grow your character stronger.

7. The one level 85 card you get is not from donating ANY amount but 10 dollars.

8. The main source of PvP coins should still be pvp.

I appreciate players suggestions and we more than often we get several good ideas from them, but I do recommend you get a little more familiar with the game and with our server before jumping to conclusions how easy or difficult things are, since you might change your mind in the near future once you realize how much easier things are around here than OS.

We certainly wouldn't take actions against you for selling your account in OS, since that has nothing to do with us, but I wouldn't advertise it so freely since our rules also strictly forbids it.

damn that was a fast reply!
    thank you for the insight

I get your point pretty much for the patreon packs, but I cant fully agree with it. Yes its for Supporters, but in my opinion the packs lack something. Dont get me wrong, I'm very grateful that they are here, they clearly helped me a lot throughout the game. But discussing items wether or not they are useful to someone is always personal preference.

To the fort. scrolls thingy, ye I can now for sure agree with you. Now that I've run a couple of times STC, NTL and Lament I can say for sure, that this wouldn't be required at all.

About the warehouse npcs, I didn't know that it was XLegends doing, someone told me they removed it here, so I naively assumed it was the dev teams choice of the pserver. I'd have to apologize here

About the Boost Card, 10€ is the min. amount I could buy, so I choose to say "any amount". After someone told me that you can buy for 5€ as well I'd have to take back my word. Probably an issue on the end of paydrake or either my country.

I cant agree on the part with LP tho. Someone like me who is still gearing most of his stuff could use the LP right away, yes. But as someone who is maxed/almost maxed out has nowhere to spend his LP on, if its just endgame goals like eido wishes and stuff. So I'd still suggest to maybe raise the cap of LP AND Fragments.

And as last the pvp topic. I fully agree that you should only get the coins from pvp, I haven't said anything else. My thought was, to give more coins for the daily quests (ultimate arena and the one with pvp coins for weapons). So people have a little bit of easier time to get the pvp gear ready. (I hope I understood your sentence well enough)

Best Regards
    Alex